A "Re" Without The "Master" - Alpha Review & Attitude Concerns

I agree and that is why I have argued for specific QoL features. I have played D2 for about 16 years or so off and on and I have played Slash Diablo, PoD, and D2R through a few seasons of each. I enjoy the multiplayer aspects of Diablo more and I argue for things that will make multiplayer feel better and more rewarding for new players. It seems like some people here are so resistant to small changes that would improve the game tremendously, especially for new players. It’s like people want to keep the game the exact same with new graphics and nothing else. If they don’t do more QoL things like stackables or currency tabs, charm inventory, loot filters, and yes, maybe even an optional personal loot, this game is going to die. Once all the new players realize how clunky and outdated some systems are and leave and the purists get bored of the same content with shiny new graphics, who’s going to be left? I hope that Blizzard adds more QoL features and adds new content and balancing patches in the future. I welcome new players to D2 as I want the game to thrive. Nobody is talking about changing D2 at it’s core btw. All of the private servers I have played with features I mentioned still feel like Diablo.

Edit: Sorry for the big wall of text. Kind of ranted. I’m on mobile and it’s hard to organize.

8 Likes