A Quick Word from Blizzard

Actually community managers are responsible for communicating with the players on forums, and that’s when they have time and they are not busy. Brandy has made it quite clear on numerous social media apps that she’s been tied up with BlizzCon and the events that lead up to it.

That being said, what makes you, or anyone else on these forums, feel so entitled, that you believe any developer should take time out of their day at work to come talk to you on a forum? That is not normal at all, sorry to burst your bubble.

Lastly, Activision Blizzard is the name of the company, but that’s the only thing they are involved in. I’ve said already, Activision on their own, and their way of monetizing games, will have no influence on Diablo IV at all. This game is being run specifically by the Blizzard staff, no decisions have to go through the Activision side of the company. So yes, you need to get your facts straight.

I love when someone hops into a conversation, and acts like they know what’s going on with a product smh

You’re a real special one aren’t you?

5 Likes

Special enough to know what’s actually happening and not give the devs a rough time for their hard efforts into creating the next chapter of this game.

Explain how you know that. I’m curious. You said facts. What are your facts to support your statement that Activision has no control or influence over Blizzard?

7 Likes

Actually this thread runs since last years’ BlizzCon. Now if you tell me Brandy is tied up with BlizzCon the entire year and thus never has time to communicate, her job as community manager is a bit left behind isn’t it?

And concerning facts, where are yours concerning Activision’s influence? They are the same company, they have the same shareholders so naturally everything that affects Activision also affects Blizzard and vice versa, and if you’d compare Blizzard’s behaviour from before the consumption by Activision to the behaviour after becoming Activision Blizzard, you’d quickly realize that most of “Blizzard staff” is replaced by “Activision Blizzard Staff” by now.

Oh and concerning “hopping onto a conversation”… I write in this thread for 12 months now, how about you?

5 Likes

I have better things to do than feed the trolls or appease millennials that feel that they are entitled to answers. Instead i read and laugh at the mentality of some people on here.

As I’ve said before, she’s been communicating on the forums, just avoiding this toxic post.

That being said, I’m leaving this post alone as well.

Just remember, a teaspoon of sugar gets you a lot further than a pound of salt.

And yet salt is all you offer, and to the wrong people.

6 Likes

You do know they were pulled out from D3 after Reaper of Souls for this project (D4) and started working on it since.
It replaces the 2nd expansion d3 should have had - and I think it’s blessed they did, or we would have gotten D4 even further than ‘Not even Blizzard soon

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t take the bait:

Ok boomer.

2 Likes

thank you!

10 chars req

Good choice, since you obviously ran out of arguments :+1: And don’t worry, it’s absolutely apparent that you just trolled as well.

4 Likes

Means: We’ll close threads if we don’t like them!

6 Likes

Just remember, lying will only result in someone calling you out.

Off you scamper then.

6 Likes

WE HEAR YOU AND WE COVER OUR EARS .

GG BLIZZARD

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

7 Likes

Ah well. It isn’t even fun poking this dead horse anymore.
But it’s some sort of morbid heritage, the last memory of a time when Blizzard had a community that cared, because it remembered the time when Blizzard cared.
But alas, everything is dust in the wind :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lets go for 2 years Neverlistens

5 Likes

Still nothing in all this time.

BEST CM EVEEEEEEEEEEER

5 Likes

Yea but made by 100% activision guys hahahahaha

2 Likes