A question to support monks

My question to those monks that run a lot of support, especially around GR 139+, is how do you get into higher group content without using a script?

I’ve played the monk pretty much since launch, and I’ve noticed the last few seasons, when trying to push those higher lvl GRs, the wiz and/or the RGK will say something about Squirts falling off. A few times recently, the fingers have been pointed at me for not keeping the mantra up at all times. They ask what script I’m using, I say I don’t use them and that I’m spamming the mantra the whole way thru. At that point, I’m usually asked to get the script or take a hike.

For the longest time, I thought it was something I was doing wrong, but I don’t feel so bad knowing that it’s only a few lines of code that’s not meant to be in the game seperating me from the cheaters, I’ll just say it.

Right now I can barely find any games 140+, simply because I’m not using that script. So I’ll ask again, do any of the support monks out there have any ideas, tips, tricks, etc. about getting into higher, group content without using those scripts or cheating?

Mantra cd is 500ms, meaning for perma shield up, you need to spam twice per second. Thats 120 spamming for 1 min and 1200x spamming for 1x 10 min rift. These type of spamming mechanic really promotes unhealthy gaming but perma shield is required especially with squirts bd that dps can not take single hit. Its generally perceived these type of utility macro is acceptable to prevent injuries. Zmk script can be written full auto or spam mantra only. Its recommended to script mantra ONLY for the enjoyment of the game. Full auto script zmk is…