A Little Disappointed

As I said in an earlier post this is my first HC character, I had already made and leveled a SC character up and received Haedrig’s Gifts. Then decided to make a HC just for the heck of it, and just recently noted that I would NOT be able to get Haedrig’s Gifts for my HC character. I think that’s a little dumb.

It’s always been like that. You get one Gift per Region.
The Season Journey applies to both Modes.
As long as it is your first HC hero, why not make one in a different Region?
Ah, I see you now have 3 HC toons in Americas.
You could have all slots available for HC in EU or Asia.
When I first discovered Global Play, I made different Classes in each Region for several Seasons so I could test all sets.

I sent you friend requests from both of my accounts. I’m willing to run with you in HC Season to help out.

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not sure I’m going to continue playing the HC ch anymore and will be deleting the other two.

Start with HC next season.

This is what I do, too. Lots of fun!

Every season the blog includes a warning about this…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/blog/23428368/season-21-trials-of-tempests-begins-july-3-05-06-2020#Haedrig

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

No need to worry friend. My new HC character is less than 72 hours old and she’s already gotten multiple sets of every Barbarian armors. Once you reach T10 they drop at an incredibly fast rate.

I was disappointed just like you when I found this out. But after getting my third set of Might of the Earth from the Rift runs alone, I realized that it isn’t a big deal at all. I now have so many sets I had to create additional characters just to hoard them. Once the season is over I will be salvaging all the extra ones and Keep only the ones I need.

Based on the rate things drop, there is really no point in keeping anything in this game.