A Good Take on Personal Loot & Loud Purists

I saw the opposite. Nice … FFA was a strong majority.

Ah yes, of course, gun control. I was wondering when this was going to be brought into the Personal Loot Argument.

Lets see how many different subjects have been brought into it so far:

1. Morality: “All plooters use hacks and therefor are all bad people and should be ignored”
  2. Republicans VS Democrats: “Anyone who likes the changes is a woke SJW!”
  3. Remaster VS Remake: “Remaster means this other thing because reasons and therefor you are wrong and any changes i want are fine”
  4. Now: Gun Control: “If they want to add personal loot, its basically communism”

I love these forums. Never a dull moment. Hoping someone is going to bring up Abortion next. Any takers?

Count the for/against carefully. You will find that is not the case.

3 Likes

Microna making multiple YouTube. I can make multiple reply. Again your grasping.

BuTBut BUT THE REPLIES. I can make 50 youtube accounts and post for FFA. But unlike you I don’t.

I have a life. And ploot won’t happen. Go play a game that has ploot.

Keep grasping at straws.

Wait, were did 1 come from? I literally said the opposite. Is that on whole forum?

Cause I didnt say that one lol.

And abortion hmmm? Give me about an hours.

So… Religion? I do remember convincing my christian parents to let me play Diablo when i was a teenager, “Dad, I’m actually fighting against the Devil, im essentially fighting for God and spreading his message”. Needless to say, it worked. :smirk:

wasnt you specifically, just jokes about the weird analogy arguments we keep seeing popping up. :laughing:

1 Like

I completely agree with the guy. Ploot is not for d2.
And and open to see the changes that he suggest I am not asking for them but if they ever came it wouldn’t affect me and it would be a good excuse to maintain the game “fresh” like they used to back in the day

2 Likes

I only have one youtube account. Your idea that I am rigging the youtube ballot box is inaccurate. Simply put, there are more people who favor adding personal loot to D2R in Dbrunski’s youtube comment section than against.

3 Likes

You sound insane. Did you count all the ballots. loL I’m crying dude. Your hilarious

Purists’s motivation is not to preserve the game

their intention is to coerce other people to play the game the way they want and like

thats why changists are in favour of split servers and Pursists are against, they dont want to be alone on their server being exposed for the retroweirdos they are

5 Likes

No. I got through the first half and the result was clear. Maybe I will finish doing the rest while I wait for my washer. I copied the comment section (600+ comments) into word and then started sorting into a new file for For/Against/Different Topic. That also allowed me not to double count.

4 Likes

Most of the posts don’t want pickit by your standards that’s taking their vote for ploot

No what they want is an anti cheat.

lol, They dont want to “Preserve” the game? They want people to play the way They want?

Thats pretty laughable. Imagine, expecting/wanting a remaster of an old game to Play like the old game. Mind Boggling.

Also, lets face reality, if tomorrow VV announced a Split, with Large Changes in a separate Realm, the Ploot arguing on the forums would die pretty much instantly.

4 Likes

:joy::man_facepalming:

You’ll probably edit your post or use one of your multi’s to like your post anyways

Also nobody is posting for FFA because that’s the game. Your grasping at straws. I bet you have rejection issues irl

There is no point in adding realms. This is not the type of game that I get the gameplay I want. Stop this nonsense that someone is forcing you to bla bla bla. Is the way the game was made. If you don’t like it play something else

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/ploot-is-garbage-never-impelement-it/44142/77

1 Like

so they should just announce personal loot is happening as an optional feature and we can talk about other stuff on the forums because aparently people against it will stop making posts once it’s announced

3 Likes

You can’t word find ploot or FFA. That’s not a poll microna. You have serious issues.

Also if microna and his 4 accounts would stop posting about ploot the forums would be great.

Because dev said ITS NOT HAPPENING

1 Like

I purchased D2R once. That means I have one and only one account that can post on the D2R forum.

4 Likes