A couple things I noticed about the primal crafting recipe

1. The background looks goofy for set items. It still has the green border but not a green background. Consider a darker green background instead of a darker red background for set items.
  2. Salvaging one gives 55 ash just like any other primal. Usually crafted items give less mats when salvaged.
  3. Not all rings and amulets roll with sockets when upgraded. Aside from OrotZ, I believe all primal jewelry should have a guaranteed socket. Otherwise, upgrading jewelry is a less favorable choice for no good reason.
1 Like

I personally think that regular primals should have the red background and the crafted primals have the current primal background and border.

Also I DO NOT want them to reduce how many ashes you get from trashing a crafted primal, ashes are going to be hard enough to get as it is.

And yes it would be amazing if crafted primal jewellery always rolled with a socket, as it stands I wouldn’t craft primal jewellery, I tried on the PTR and it was such a huge waste since if it didn’t roll with a socket I couldn’t use it since its so rare a rings rolls with double crit anyway, you almost always need to roll one of the crit onto it.

1 Like