A Ban wave would be nice

So wouldn’t that mean 12 hours a day doesn’t mean necessarily mean they’re botting?

It was never claimed that playing 12 hours a day is a likely botter. They may be botting, they may not. More information is needed.

There are select players who bot who play 12 hours per day.

Example:
Forum member truthfully says that they work 50 hours per week and sleeps 8 hours per day. Since a week is 168 hours that leaves only 62 hours of non-work awake hours. In that case, if that individual played D3 12 hours per day, they are either botting or account sharing. It is undeniable math.

Since we do not normally know if a player works full time or their basic sleep requirements, additional information is necessary for accounts that do not have crazy hours. Even crazy hour accounts benefit from more knowledge (have they been banned for botting in the past).

Do you admit that the numbers that I posted that are derived from Blizzard’s data is real with screenshots provided?

Yes or no.

So when you claimed that on your alt, were you just paraphrasing or misinformed?

It was quoted by that one guy that one time over there. It’s there for you to see.

So that being said, how many hours can a person play to not be a botter?

Fact is that u are exaggerating.

U should rly rly rly ask yourself that.

U call this mature?

XD srsly? U are the one acting like a child. Calling ppl trolls as soon as they dont agree.

Like ppl stated so many times before. U are a hypocrite and that is fact.

2 Likes

The joke in that thread is that OP is of the opinion that ANYONE above him after a week is cheating and the boards are full of cheats because he’s not on top and everyone above him has to be banned for there to be no cheaters

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope you have a great week.

Anyone playing 20+ hours of D3 each day for a season would seem overwhelmingly likely to be cheating (not necessarily botting, as account-sharing could be another method). Even IF playing D3 was literally their job.

In any case, in all kinds of sport, if you win, you are tested more thoroughly than if you are not winning, and it certainly would make sense to rank players based on how likely it was that they might be cheating (based on stuff like hours played etc.) and check these accounts more thoroughly. That would just be sensible use of an anti-cheat teams resources.

1 Like

Maturity as in not trying to derail someones thread off topic with personal vendettas.

Not sure where and how you fabricated this perspective when the OP simply is requesting more bans. It is not a joke. Your clan banding together to derail another banwave request thread however is a joke. Or do we need to dig up the past for the rest of the community and remind them a few seasons ago when your cheat supporting clan leader got banned and the entire clan disbanded and had to reform… Again…

The derailing makes so much sense when looking at the facts of the past.

Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing without elaborating concept, is trolling. Context here is, those comparisons made by two parameters in mind; playtime and efficiency. When you only show everyone play time of leaderboards, some people will leap on this opportunity to derail or give excuses about extremities of “insomniac superhumans that happen to be addicted to only one game” occuring every day.

Some players on top of leaderboards, have really high playtime hour. On average you can see it’s about 22-23 hours per day. That’s unnecessary, inhuman and borderline abuse of ToS to keep the game open by third party programs, if they were to play only for 10 hours per day at maximum.
Putting this aside, looking at their paragon level it doesn’t leave any space for them to take a break by calculations or stretch of imagination. They should’ve keep it at near 100% efficiency at fully pushing, along those activity of 22-23 hours per day to reach that paragon level. If they can keep the game open for 22-23 hours, then they better spend each second playing it because otherwise they wouldn’t be at that paragon level.
This is clearly a sign of account botting. No one in their right mind plays a game at near 100% efficiency for 22-23 hours and neglects their work, study or sleep schedule this badly.

2 Likes

I still read that and looks like it says you aren’t on top any more soley because of cheaters because they had a week to cheat and not because someone could be actually better than you.

1 Like

Facts as we know it have become twistable; “alternative facts”. I already acknowledged that there are indeed blue posts in your thread, for me that is a fact indeed. But when you keep bringing it up, like it is super important, then it just becomes hot air and exaggerated. Just like your rk1 clears on day 1, yes it is a fact, but when you keep mentioning it like “look up our yt videos of rk 1” then it becomes bragging and making it sound more important than it actually is.

I can understand that point of view, i was thinking should i post here (it is also an exaggeration that i follow your posts everywhere, this is a first in another thread in a long time).
But then your post is actually bragging about your own thread by making it sound super important (because blues have responded there), and then further claiming about all the trolls, and trying to get censorship again. And these are just your usual antics wich needed a nuance.

You asked me to come to your discord several times, to have an “adult” conversation, but you have showed you are incapable of that on the forum. Why should i join you on discord when all i can say i can say here on the forum. To me it just seems you do not want any dissent to your narrative so you want to take me out of the forum, secondly you may feel hindered by the coc to use some stronger words, and thirdly you want the backup from your clan. Now why would i want to join your discord?

I already told you in a previous thread.

Your “math” is wrong. There is this …“feature” called Rebirth, which you can use a previously created char to the current season…and which it keeps the hours played, among other info.

So your …

…is badly wrong.

I responded in the other thread. It is not rebirthed hours. Follow the simple steps that I showed you.

You can see seasonal hours for all leaderboard players. Please edit or delete your post. I am right and it is not nice to falsely accuse.

As previously mentioned by dark, anyone can view seasonal hours via the seasonal tab. Those suspicious hours are indeed seasonal.

there will surely be a ban wave before the end of the season, that’s for sure

The last image on this multi-image contains the name of the account.

Nothing you say can be believed as fact without confirmation, because so much of what you have said in the past has been proved to be exaggeration, or complete fabrication.

1 Like

Kobe plays D3. I think he’s a Monk

That would be tough. Maybe you’re thinking of Lebron James.

1 Like