6 Minutes to Save the World

Can someone fix this? I ran this at exactly Torment XII, have consistently been finishing under 6 minutes, and the game is not giving me credit for the objective being met. Do I have to go at a higher Torment? Is there another stipulation to the completion that’s not mentioned? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Every “bug” report of this objective has been due to user error.

Timer starts when you open the rift, not when you enter.
Timer ends when you speak to Orek, not when you kill the RG.

You have to do a Nephalem rift, not a Greater rift.
You have to make sure you are on the correct difficulty level; some people have trouble reading Roman numerals.

Those are the most common mistakes people make.

3 Likes

All due respect, I’m not an idiot. This is the last time I’ll come here for help.

But, this is not a help forum or a discussion forum. It is the Bug Report Forum. If you’ve ever read How to Write a Good Bug Report, which is pinned at the top of this Forum, you would know this.

Blizzard employees (blue text) rarely, if ever, post in this Forum. It’s for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server. Blizzard’s QA Team reads every post here. If they can reproduce the issue, they will fix it.

Those of us who do respond here are only trying to help players understand what might be causing their issue(s). But, we do not work for Blizzard, nor do they pay us to try and help others. And trust me, there’s other things we’d rather be doing than trying to help someone who doesn’t want the help or is ungrateful that we tried.

TimberWolf has given you some things to check. What you do with that is entirely up to you.

Good hunting!

2 Likes