5 days no ethereals

Blizzard just does not make fun games anymore. At least not for me. So I gave it another try. 5 days hunting for an ethereal for the Firebirds wizard - I give up
Random is :ox: :poop:

Unloaded the game and battlenet. Done with Bliz games.

7 Likes

I just got one. Been playing this character since the season started last week. I got ā€œThe Grandfatherā€™.

I am a Demon Hunter.

Sigh

Misleading title as thereā€™s a huge difference between no Ethereals at all in 5 days for wizard or none you can use specifically for the Firebuild build.

Iā€™ve yet to get one that has the power I need as well, but a few for other builds.

2 Likes

Dude wtf is wrong with you!? You are Pg 340 that means you barley played the game this season at all! and still you complain about drop rates. How about play the game instead of complaining at the forums!! If something the drop rates on ethereals are to high!

13 Likes

Itā€™s almost like RNG is completely random. Weird.

2 Likes

Could be a month, doesnt matter. At 340 paragon, thats your real playtime. And its RNG. My wizard got wizardspike with flameblast affix within 5m of hitting 70. I only rolled the wizard to get enchantress gear for my DH lol. Yet my DH which hit 1200p STILL doesnā€™t have the weapon I want.

RNGesus giveth, RNGesus Taketh away. RNGesus is a fickle guy.

1 Like

Never donā€™t give up :laughing:

1 Like

Lol imagine playing the game for five days, you donā€™t get what you want, so you uninstall the game. How did you get this far in life? And someone mentioned youā€™re only p340. Clearly didnā€™t put in enough time.

8 Likes

Unload* very important word. They unloaded it didnt uninstall it.

Bluto is still there if you change your mind.

Thatā€™s the one I need. Iā€™ve gotten a total of four including two duplicates.

RNGesus is a jerk.

You posted the same thing 2 days ago, but still played. U think whining on forums is going to give u items? Lol, also the season is 3 months long but you except to get the best weapon after a couple of hours.

1 Like

Did you even bother to read what others have said? Many players are getting them as soon as they start the game. Others are well into the season and have not even seen one. :dizzy: RNG, blah-blah-blah. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been working through all the classes and averaging about 5 hours play time to get all 3 ethereals.
Now Iā€™m working on crusader and just passed the 6 hour mark but not a single ethereal :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Seeing that playing all classes is the best guarantee to find all Ethereals, we ought to be given 7 Rebirths instead of just 3.

1 Like

Wow didnā€™t even check that, yeah if youā€™re anything under paragon 600 you really cannot complain about drop rate. You can say you didnā€™t get lucky, fine. But Iā€™d just go assuming not getting one till 600 gons, then not getting one with the desired power till 1k gons and assuming anything before that is luck.

Talked to some paragon 700 who said they got a dozen Ethā€™s already to my 2 @ 740. Then they started dropping like crazy and now Iā€™ve seen 10 @ 800. Itā€™s just how RNG works, always just assume youā€™ll be unlucky then you wonā€™t be disappointed.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve used up all my accounts RNG for eternity on getting 4 Wand of Wohā€™s before they increased legendary drop rate, and actual WoH rate lol.

1 Like

Me feels there be something amiss with the drops in toto and Oz as, by now, Iā€™d expect to have found at least 1 Leoricā€™s and Broken Crown. I have had neither. To get the Leoric, I actually switched to Campaign Mode and completed the ā€œKill the Skeleton Kingā€ quest since its, as I recall, guaranteed.

I am sorry, I got all your drops! :open_mouth:
5 days, and already 14 different Ethereals! (+ some dups)ā€¦ :open_mouth:

I guess you just have to do as many fast high GR as you can, on as many classes as possibleā€¦

I got 3 in the first hour of playing and have got plenty more speed running gr95s. if youre going to quit after less than 400p it just shows that you want it only to have one and not to actually play the season. little weird.

Or farm at low levels repeatedly. Iā€™m not worried, I have 3 months to get them all. Found one so far and using it. Two more barbarian ones, delete the Barb and start the next one.

2 Likes