Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.3 - Has Ended

The deal didn’t went through yet, so they are not part of MS yet. The deal will close next year.

So mister @FilthieRich are the ptr patches coming this week? usually its 1 week after ptr launch right?

Regards

1 Like

I am referring more to those from streamers/youtubers in addition to what we have on the forum so far. They have a tendency to be a bit less knee jerk reaction negative and pointing out things that you don’t always get on the forums. And also the reaction after the second half of the PTR from them and on here, we could get some number changes and theme can be adjusted as well. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that will happen, but I reserve final judgement till after it is done.

True, it will be back to normal types. But there are a lot of builds I have never played properly so when those start coming out I might decide to check the guide for one of those and decide it is time. Even if it is just one that is an adjusted video from the past or a written guide.

I understand but from mine and my friends few days on ptr I was bored stupid by day 2. They all quit and I kept checking it out.

• grind rifts for gr keys
  • grind grs for echo keys
  • grind echos for para?

I mean that pretty much sums it up, ya the gr changes are nice and way overdue but after a bit its no big deal, nothing interesting really.

Also the xp I suspect will be toned down substantially in echos once it is live or we will have para 8-10k plus people in a week.

And quick augments. Which is great, but the whole EN is just mehh…

PTR has been updated! Also, fixed the link in the OP as it was taking players to the Diablo III homepage. Looking forward to hearing all things PTR in the PTR sections. See you there

2 Likes

Just been into an Echoing Nightmare after the patch. Loads of elites and some bosses turned up. All of which caused explosions on death, so you can’t just stand in the middle any more. Much slower to progress in Tiers, seems easier to become overwhelmed.

2 Likes

i found it easier to do than it was before this patch…

all blizz is doing is beating a dead horse

After the patch, it seems that in Echoing Nightmare is harder to reach higher tier.

Which one is it?

Or this?

i myself found it easier, when it ended before i died i was like wtf. is that it

How about the xp gained, still the same?

XP gained is still the same, I found it much MUCH more fun then before, very fast paced and the addition of elites is very welcome for ingeom etc. Far more exciting, I really liked the changes, nice job blizz!

3 Likes

The Echoing Nightmare is much better now. It’s far more diversive with those elites and rift guardians spawning. It’s also much, MUCH easier to get overwhelmed, making the higher tiers harder to reach.

Unfortunately for the HC players this might make things even harder.

1 Like

I must disagree. The explosions are way out of hand, I could understand a group or 2 here or there, but every single mob explodes now? Every…Single…One!!! Too much. Also the AI is horrible now, clusters no longer move toward the player instead grouping around the edges and getting stuck, where before they flowed smoothly in a reasonable way. You now have groups of mobs left over after the timer ends which don’t vanish as they should when the Rift is over. Overall the change is in the right direction but it broke more than it fixed. I also feel that if the explosions are left as is, it will lock everyone into running a build that is immune to fire/explosion damage.

2 Likes

As usual some players cannot agree on anything. :man_facepalming: I will check it out when S26 launches.

New update, still no new alterations to sets. This will be a short season for me.

2 Likes

lol do u think this is a 2020 game? lol this is a classic game in “maintenance mode”

1 Like

Patch stinks. :-1: :-1: :-1:

Echoing Nightmare Updates

• Rare monsters now spawn.
  • Meteors now fall from the sky.
  • Hellish Machinations now appear, which spawn streams of Exploding Lunatics.
  • Rift Guardians now spawn.
  • Increased the frequency of which monsters spawn.
  • Updated the Shadow Clone explosion to better reflect the area of effect.
  • The exit timer has been increased to 60 seconds.
  • Increased the possible rank a Whisper of Atonement can drop to 125 based on the Tier completed.
  • Monsters in Echoing Nightmares can no longer be Frozen, Stunned, Rooted or Knocked Back.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conduit Shrines to deal less damage than intended.

*Developer’s Note 3/17: These changes are intended to address feedback from the community by dialing up the chaos inside of Echoing Nightmares.

no one cares about this! this is still trash! and you say you listen to your fans, stop lying, and trolling us.
read the comments if you really care about our opinions