Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.3 - Has Ended

I must disagree. The explosions are way out of hand, I could understand a group or 2 here or there, but every single mob explodes now? Every…Single…One!!! Too much. Also the AI is horrible now, clusters no longer move toward the player instead grouping around the edges and getting stuck, where before they flowed smoothly in a reasonable way. You now have groups of mobs left over after the timer ends which don’t vanish as they should when the Rift is over. Overall the change is in the right direction but it broke more than it fixed. I also feel that if the explosions are left as is, it will lock everyone into running a build that is immune to fire/explosion damage.

2 Likes

As usual some players cannot agree on anything. :man_facepalming: I will check it out when S26 launches.

New update, still no new alterations to sets. This will be a short season for me.

2 Likes

lol do u think this is a 2020 game? lol this is a classic game in “maintenance mode”

1 Like

Patch stinks. :-1: :-1: :-1:

Echoing Nightmare Updates

• Rare monsters now spawn.
  • Meteors now fall from the sky.
  • Hellish Machinations now appear, which spawn streams of Exploding Lunatics.
  • Rift Guardians now spawn.
  • Increased the frequency of which monsters spawn.
  • Updated the Shadow Clone explosion to better reflect the area of effect.
  • The exit timer has been increased to 60 seconds.
  • Increased the possible rank a Whisper of Atonement can drop to 125 based on the Tier completed.
  • Monsters in Echoing Nightmares can no longer be Frozen, Stunned, Rooted or Knocked Back.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conduit Shrines to deal less damage than intended.

*Developer’s Note 3/17: These changes are intended to address feedback from the community by dialing up the chaos inside of Echoing Nightmares.

no one cares about this! this is still trash! and you say you listen to your fans, stop lying, and trolling us.
read the comments if you really care about our opinions

All they listen to are those stupid streamers whose clueless feedback no one cares about.

So, Land of the Dead will not affect any of the mobs in the Echoing Nightmare? Corpse Explosion and Mages (LoN/LoD) was going to be my go to for the season…

Looking like I’ll have to re-think this.

I believe you missed something here. You have to kill the fissures to stop the stream of exploding lunatics. If you do there are hardly any explosions.

Nope, didn’t miss anything. The new changes spawn badly at the edges, get stuck on everything and all the mobs you kill explode regardless of what they are.

My original favored build for Nightmares was Marauder with a focus on frozen…that is now obviously useless. I then switched to running my preferred GoD build, sadly the way Nightmares are designed it gets stuck on all the little bits and edges easily, but regardless, killing everything and circling all around the area since packs no longer move in any reasonable fashion and many just sit on the edges piling up. I was killing everything on screen and yes, literally everything explodes. That is beyond overkill.

The rewards of Echoing Nightmare should be more rewarding after completing it with primal ancient items added to the chest.

So the new necro build will be Corpse Explosion Explosion…

bom dia, estou precisando de uma ajuda.
estou fazendo a temporada 25 e completei no mes passado a missão da temporada que tem como premio o set de inárius. recentemente fui logar na temporada novamente e o item não aparece mais no meu inventario, somente aparece no transmog, alguem sabe como isso pode ter acontecido, já que a temporada nem acabou.
e não consigo abrir suport pelo ticket como fazia antigamente, a blizzard naão tem essa função mas?

Isn’t that good AI, not bad. Monsters not running directly to their death.

Any chance a feedback coud be given here?

yep, this isnt about you its about your qoute.

people will literally whine and cry about everything nowdays…
they may as well just start us all on 70

The Echoing Nightmares look fun, but I’m disappointed not to see any Crusader changes.

The Norvald’s nerf was overly broad and needs to be reduced or else builds like FoH need compensation elsewhere.

Invoker set needs either a buff to Bombardment or to replace it with Punish or Consecrate.

Too many explosions in a small place.

When I’m finally “Over’ed” there are still monsters and explosions for another 10 seconds or more.

Question: Do you really want only SC players next season?

It’s just not HC safe, in fact it worse with this patch than the original.

1 Like

it doesnt stinks, its good, be thankful, worst is nothing

You clearly haven’t seen the patch notes.

Nothing IS better than this.