3rd Conquest problem

Hi, I just ran throug act I thru V under 1 hour, it says so in the Act tabs, but it wont complete the conquest. Did I do something wrong?

You need to do the entire story in Campaign mode… from the very beginning on the top of the hill before New Tristram (Act I) to killing Malthael (Act V) in less than one hour. Is that what you did ?

1 Like

I did not do all acts in under 1 hour, seems impossible. Did them like 30-45 mins each. But if I look under act I it says I have done it in under 1 hour. same with the others. And I did start from the hill top

The achievement you are looking at that says complete act 1 in under an hour is separate from the seasonal conquests.

To get the conquest, you must complete the entire campaign in under 1 hour. It can be done solo, but it is easier in a party.

You can do all the acts in under an hour. Just reduce the difficulty to like Hard or Master. :smiley:

How The H can u do it in under 1 hour >< even on hard or master

That’s why it’s a conquest. Anyone can finish an individual Act in less than an hour. That is hardly a challenge.

You do the campaign on Normal, and set up your character for speed. It can be done solo, but is difficult. You can also do it in a group, which makes it easier.

Again, this is not a bug.

a) select a monk or dh, search for its’ fastest speed builds.
b) switch to Campaign mode, reset it if necessary.
c) time is ticking as soon as you press the start button.
d) Play the ENTIRE campaign (Acts 1-5) in under 60 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diablo+3+speed+racer

Using speed racer/sprinter as your 3rd conquest isn’t the best idea. there are 3 far easier conquests this season.

-3 Level 65 Gems (you need 3 70 gems for guardian so this is automatic)
-GR75 solo (With the power creep, 75 can be done nearly soon after you get your 6pc plus getting 3 gems to 70 means you should be doing 80’s for 100% chance)
-Avarice (With Boon of the horder, run thru ruins of corvus killing nothing to spawn all the little guys then backtrack thru on T13 or higher, I’ve gotten well over 100mil on T16)
-Even the GR45 with no set items equipped is trivalized with the Legacy of Dreams Gem.

But this is not a bug. Sprinter/Speed racer require you to beat the entire game in 1hr, not each act in 1 hour. A speed build is required and slightly easier in groups. I forget the best time but its around 45-50mins If I recall in a group of 4.