395002 can't retrieve hero

Can’t retrieve hero list on 3 different computers…bought a new account and it works just fine so those so called tech support steps of loading another region or deleting the battle.net folders are out the window…is this due to no regular server reboots and or maintenance anymore? Since activision took over? All I do know is that it’s on YOUR END not mine

can you just fix this issue, this is not the only one I know of…

1 Like

The new patch and server reboot did nothing…my estimated 6-7 year old account is still 595002 just delete my hero list I can rebuild that but I can’t get the Years of time and paragon back…just do something and don’t act like you can’t or it’s not you’re job to do so please and thank you

That last sentence says a lot. You assume that someone is listening or is supposed to act on the bugs posted here, and that that job belongs to someone, but that is not the case.

Periodically, a community manager will peruse the forums and collect data on the newest and hottest bugs, and report them to the devs. Then they decide if it is worth their time and money to try to fix it or not. The “not so hot” bugs (like yours) are probably not reported to the devs, so it is unlikely that they will see them. Even if they DO see your bug, they only seem to fix widespread and game breaking bugs.

Prove me wrong Devs! Post here to show that you have seen this and that you care about the Bug Forums!

I am sorry to say that Blizzard does not respond here (except on rare occasions) or take individual account actions (at all) from the Bug Report Forum.

You need to open a Support Ticket to actually have someone take a look at what is going on.

You are talking into the void here if you are expecting something to be done on your account.

2 support tickets in and they forced closed them and directed me here

The Bug Report Forum is a dead end, unfortunately. Individual account actions do not come from this forum.

I got a bite on this one Error code 395002

1 Like