319018 europa server

This problem has already been known for more than 2 months after some kind of technical work on the servers after this halt converge. I wrote about this several times on the European forum, just my posts about this bug were deleted and the access to the forum was blocked (I think it was done on purpose that they are fine if you’re not satisfied, go to hell) the next question is how will this happen even when will this fix error 319018? if you look in other games like WoW / HOTS /Sc2 /OW there is no chat problem in these games recently there was technical work with the European after which the micro freezes, crashes in games, creepy lags got even worse. loss of communication with the server. probably it was so planned to finish off the European server so that someone would not play there and switch other games from the company sorry for errors if there was a translator writing through google probably the developers themselves will pay attention to this post and not the forum admins and decide here, too, it will be deleted as everything is okay with probably the developers themselves will pay attention to this post and not the forum admins and decide here, too, it will be deleted as everything is okay with them

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 319018 error for the past 2 days with some community chat channels