319018 error for the past 2 days with some community chat channels

Thank you for all the communities listed! We’re keeping track of the issue and the communities you’ve all provided so far. This seems to be a larger issue that our team has been working on. We expect that eventually the communities should return back to normal after a few days because of the clans and community issue that our team is looking into.

Hopefully, there’s been some improvements for some communities here. We’ll continue to monitor this thread and provide updates wherever possible, but there’s no exact ETA on when this may be fully resolved due to this being a symptom of a large issue.

Getting a new error now: Code 319000 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey, huertgenwald! There’s actually a couple of different error codes tied with this issue. 319000 is one of them. Some of other other ones mentioned have been 319045, 315000, 395000, and this one here with the 319018.

Thx for the reply. Appreciated. :ok_hand:

having the same problem try to leave it and but it just want let me

same hear, I have Problems withe the German Community: 4fansite

Hello everyone I have an error when connecting the community 319018. What should I do? Im not germany

Hey, Beginner0k! This issue isn’t limited to just German community channels. The primary concern was that the 319018 error was a new error that we’ve seen. It is the same issue that we’ve seen with the community and clans including the other errors mentioned above. This is mostly impacting the EU and KR regions.

Right now, this is a known issue that our team is looking into. We’re gathering reports and information.

For me the problematic communities are:

Rathma speeds ACTIVE
Rathma speed farm
Rift it Forward EU 2

Error 319018

Also, when I tried to leave some communities they still appear in my community list but when I click on them it says I am not a member and cannot join their chat. It appears ambiguous as to whether I have actually left them or not.

1 Like

When u fix this ? 3 weeks + all my chats wont work.error 319018
Its shame for you blizz.

Any new infos on that issue? Feelsbad not have the chance to search for teammates in Comunitys they are often really helpfull. :-/

No updates yet. I’m regularly checking for them and I’ll provide them when available here. We’ve been reaching out to our team about this and we’re waiting for details on this. It primarily impacts KR and EU region for English, Russian, French, German languages that we’ve seen so far. This isn’t an inclusive list, so if you are experiencing any issues, please report it here with the language that is experiencing issues :slight_smile:

Some situations should clear up on their own given time. It’s not ideal, but hopefully some of these communities have cleared up since this initial report.

Riscontro lo stesso errore quando cerco di entrare nella chat della comunità “D3 stagione Italia”

Diablo 3 is dead “RIP” , no1 of u is interested to solve this problem. and this prob is 6 moths+ old ;). COM MANAGER = LOL entertaiment MANGAER :))

1 Like

Hello! We have a problem with the community of our clans. We have been unable to enter for weeks. The name of the community is Hungarian Heroes, we are in the EU region.

Screenshot: hungarian-heroes.hu/images/photoalbum/Screenshot028.jpg

Thank you very much if you can help!

Really, no software lad at Blizzard able to fix communities?
That’s pathetic.
EU region, error 319018 for me are: 139, 150s NS, CORSAIRS COM, Great Rifts, Legit NS League, No Season, NS Fusion Active, WRC.
Mike

1 Like

Yeah that fits perfect to my comunitys. Also 3 are totally bugged and greyed out with “0 Members in it” and im in 13 Comunitys but 10 regulary is the maximum. This comunity stuff is totally rip.

(im from Germany playin Europe servers)

Hi,

My personal report :
=> Working communities for me : 150, GreaterRifts, WRC
=> Not working communities : 150NS, 400 Tonns, CORSAIRS COM, Legit NS League, More 5K Only, No Season, NS Fusion Active

7/10 are down …

Logged in France

Can you focus your attention on this annoying bug pls…

Ty and have nice day

almost 1 month I guess, these Communities have this problem Code 319018;

• 4Fansites
  • Great Rifts
    *No Season
    *NonSeasonal GR 100s
    *NS Fusion Active
    *Rift It Forward EU 2

and when you try to leave it you cant, I hope this problem solved before the season starts cause Non Seasonal players cant find players easily when seasons starts

1 Like

error 319018
region EU
community Rift It Forward RU

1 Like