300016 - New PC

Hi,

I have a new PC and am trying to play D3 again. The launcher is using the install on my old hard drive so didn’t need to reinstall.

Game opens and when I logon it authenticates but when it gets to the ‘retrieving hero list’ it brings up the 300016 error.

Please can you help.

Thanks

1 Like

I have the same Error please Help me.

Same Problem here, just installed it for the 1st time tho

Same as me, any solution?

Same here, any ideas?

Same here, and already tried to launch with 32-bit client, but still the same code/problem

Такая же беда. Как это лечить?

Same here. Just wanted to play D3 after many years, new PC and i get 300016.

Just a quick clarification, this only occurs when I try to connect to the European region. I have all my progress there. But when I switched to Americas, the connection got established successfully without any errors.
This might mean that only European region is affected.

1 Like

Same here. error 300016. Tried 32 and 64 bit. Live, not PTR. works on america but not europe.

same here unbelievable that I can’t play a game I bought

Also having this problem. Had previously had D3 from Amazon UK on disc years ago. Thought I would try “Play for Free” before deciding if I wanted to get expansions too.

Downloaded and installed okay. Authenticates okay. But times out at the retrieving characters part, eventually giving the 300016 error code. I’ll not buy anything if Battlenet/Blizzard will not do what it says it will do!

Same here, but I can’t even enable Full D3 version…

Thank you for your reports! I am seeing a constant trend of this happening with European connections and regions. Is anyone still experiencing issues?

If so, could you provide a WinMTR test? Run this test for 5 to 10 minutes until the error appears. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Everything seems to work just fine now.
Thank you!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problem Loading Game License Code 395000