Across Call of Duty®, Candy Crush™, Warcraft®, Hearthstone®, Overwatch®, and Diablo®, we are expanding our development teams and resources so that we can accelerate the delivery of content in our pipeline, pursue new business models, broaden our communities, and delight our players. We saw encouraging early progress in several of our flagship franchises, with new in-game content reinvigorating our communities and delivering improved Q2 trends.
Just a few notes:
- 327 million players in Q2.
- Blizzard had 42 million players in Q2.
- Expanding into other markets.
- New PC releases.
- 40,000 will be at Blizzcon.
- Big up front launchers are coming.
- More games and content are coming.
- Talked about mobile and e-sports.
- Everyone is so happy, everything is great (my words).
- Remastering games.
- New IPs coming, they will not talk about them.
- JAB talked about WoW and Classic, nothing about Diablo.
- China CoD on Mobile.
- They did not answer the question about Diablo in China.