2.6.8 Live Date - Confirmation Date ETA

Today (Pacific time) would make sense…

Same rotation every patch…Patches in 95% most cases drop in the same week of patch. Im sure when 2.6.9 drops people going to ask when is the patch dropping…

Patch - Tuesday 9th
Seasons start 13th

If im wrong and it drops today im wrong but from playing diablo 3 for many years eh most of us vets know this…In other words dont expect it today but if it drops today thats good…

They are reviewing the feedback (lag, nerf, balance), no need to push a patch so quickly on the 3rd, when s20 starts 2/13. It usually occurs the week of the season starts.

Right, In most cases patches always drop within the same week of seasons. Ive seen maybe 2 times to where patch dropped a week before but its highly unlikely

1 Like

I think you had one occurrence on a Wednesday or Thursday before the season, that is as close as it got.

It didn’t for Season 19, and Nevalistis confirmed that going forward, it wont…

The only Tuesday that meets the criteria of being a standard Tuesday patch day and being at least a week before the season starts is today, March 3rd.

Well, If thats the case we wait.

You believe everything you read it seems. We’ll see. :slightly_smiling_face:

When it’s posted by a blue, I lend more credence to it than guesses from random players, yes.

1 Like

The patch is live on console right now so i guess pc will be getting it soon.

3 Likes

Darn, Thank goodness i got my gems up to 150 except one of them…I was thinking next tuesday but guess not!!!..Hmm shoot so many questions to be answered such as can we still do 150s? We bout to answer those questions within the next few days

Yep. It is live on some consoles and should be on PC today too.

It is wise to take things with a grain of salt, but it is also wise to assume that if Nev says they want to do something, they are going to try pretty hard to make it happen. It was not a 100% guarantee we would get the patch today, but it was the most likely outcome.

2 Likes

Correct. 2.6.8 should now be live worldwide on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. We’re working on the PC deploy now, but it’s taking longer than anticipated. The current window appears to be later this afternoon, but I’ll keep you all updated should that change.

We’ll push the Patch Notes officially live once we confirm 2.6.8 is available on all platforms. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, with new sets, last patch we got a week this patch and next will also be a week like expansions in the past. 150s were doable on last ptr patch at 5k para. after nerfing the wd again from 50x to 5x, we will see but most likely with high para, 150 will be done again.

1 Like

Thanks Nevalistis. More time to get use to changes before 3/13 even if it a late push today. I was enjoying teasing Meteorblade. :wink:

Meteorblade gains +1 smugness. :wink:

3 Likes

Have there been any changes? Wizards are upset because it looks like neither LoN or TV Hydras are competitive.

i mean they already posted the patch notes last week. there could be some minor changes i guess but I’d bet the patch notes are gonna be pretty much the same

Well, I’m hoping they admit their mistake. Wizards got offered a shiny toy we’ve always asked for only to have it taken back before we could play with it. The fix is ridiculously simple, too.

Patch is live! On EU at least.

1 Like