2.6.7a Update Posted

These latest patch update notes indicate that the devs are looking into “general Demon Hunter performance”. Hopefully future patches will address some of the issues that we have been highlighting.

2 Likes

Devs definitely got their work cut out for them when it comes to DH class performance lol.

Curious as to the path(s) they’re going to take.

D3 devs officially supporting WW barbs and implementing TR(practically) build for monks, both somewhat of a half brain dead build, this patch gives me some hope that they might make Strafe build viable for DH soon or in the new set. No, I don’t mean using Strafe for cd reduction like in RoV build, I mean a real Strafe build. Always liked it, and it will be the ultimate brain dead build of d3. I wouldn’t mind a little buff to UE also.

1 Like

I kind of want them to go for Spike Trap build but that idea is also scaring me at a same time. If they try something with Spike Trap and don’t get any good results fast, like many times in past, there is a chanse we don’t get anything for next patch. In that case they should go for Chakram, Elemental Arrow or Strafe.

Since Spike Trap was never a thing for a usable build there is very high probability of supposed build not getting anywhere.

I am also scared that Spike Trap would be something too complicated to execute, not for all players.

A small change that I think would help make S6 more popular in groups would be to make Vault ‘Rattling Roll’ break shields and interrupt Whirling Dervishes.

I wouldn’t mind a difficult build that takes some practice to excel with. They have made UE easier for the masses, but highly skilled UE players are still able to stand out. I’m stutter step impaired so I’ll never be one of those players, but it is fun to watch them do their thing while I’m laying down sentries or killing elites.

A powerful Strafe or Chakram build would be a blast to run. I have a Strafe Z that I made for Rat Runs. It’s decent, but without a party speed buff really does not have a place in Rats.

There have been lots of good ideas mentioned here and in the old forum for positive changes we’d like to see for the DH. I’ll try to compile a few of them at some time this weekend.

2 Likes

When you look at what monks and barbs are running all our build are already more complicated :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for strafe! I think for that one all they need to do buff the 2 weapons and you’re set. That way you have both a LoD and a Nats option.

A big buff to kridershot would also be great and super easy to implement.