2.6.7 patch live on console versions

This is grossly unprofessional.

What a joke.

1 Like

Some people never stop complaining. I think they enjoy complaining just to complain. The patch being released is a good thing.

Sure the notes would be nice but as long as they are released later today - who really cares? Some people had off yesterday for Veteran’s Day in the US so cut them some slack.

2 Likes

Your armor is shining the brightest of whites today.

2 Likes

Dont consoles have patch notes they can share?

1 Like

From what I saw, they either did nothing or are using the same notes from the PTR without changes.

Yep - patch notes will be up shortly (next few minutes here).

While Consoles have Patch 2.6.7 right now, PC is still in the process of being deployed globally. We have one last issue to work out and as soon as that smooths over, 2.6.7 will be released world-wide on all platforms.

Thanks for your patience!

18 Likes

Or I just don’t see the value of complaining 24/7. Doesn’t make me a white knight. You don’t even seem to know what that actually is, or your definition is anyone who doesn’t just come on here only to be in a tizzy all day over nothing.

Thanks, will the patch notes also include the season 19 start date?

Thanks for the update, Nev!

1 Like

is the last issue fixing Lamentation to have a multiplier again?

6 Likes

Thanks Nevalistis, great to hear that !

1 Like

Thank Nev, hopefully some of these dweebs will shut up now.

For the love of god, why is it taking so long and why can’t you just post the dang DATE of the freakin’ S19 start?

SO RIDICULOUS

4 Likes

Patch Notes are up, no season 19 start date info yet though…

1 Like

take a chill pill dude

2 Likes

Where?

Why no link?

Patch notes with no S19 start date? WTF?

Why is this some kind of insane state secret?

So now the hole wastes set was rewamped and is all about rend? No whirlwind dmg at all?

New item. I can’t link. Darn =P

~https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo3/23220967/patch-2-6-7-now-live

[Won Khim Lau]

• New Legendary Power: Hitting with Tempest Rush will activate Cyclone Strike, and both skills deal [500-600%] increased damage.

I don’t care. Just get it done when you can so I can figure out what to do about season 19. Thanks for the heads up.

That’s coming in the Season Preview blog, which will be later this week.

I’ve been working on getting all these communications through approvals and localization since last week. It’s coming, guys. I know it’s later than normal, and I wish it could have been a lot smoother this time around. It’s a process I normally have down to a science.

There were a lot more mitigating factors this time around that caused delays, and that lands on me. Some were controllable, most were not. I’m aiming to get that communication out Thursday, so long as I get everything back and delivered that’s needed.

Thanks for your understanding. It’s been a rough couple of weeks, and I know you’re all eager to hit the ground running in S19.

9 Likes