10 WD GR 150, 3 Crusaders GR 150 in Non-Season

No it’s not. Even though they favor group play they will never completely gimp solo play because the game would empty out like an airlock with a farting Klingon. Therefore they bloody well do balance the game for solo play as well as group play and you’d better learn to accept it.

I’m sorry are you possibly talking about some other game? Since when is a zdps toon good at solo play? When did a RGK with absolutely no trash clearing become good for solo play?

I suspect that Blizzard now has a “new” target for top end clears of GR 144.

I suspect it was less an intended target as a default caused by unintended consequences. As in “H-h-h-how ya gonna keep ’em down on the farm after they’ve seen Paree?”

I suspect that you are right. At this point, I think that Blizzard would be reluctant to get top clears down to GR 141 with their stated nerf/buff tolerances. Also, the 5K paragon target of GR 130 can not be what they are currently going with as Nev even mentioned that clears improved with time as players optimized their builds and practice over the next 2.5 months.

Sometimes i think it would be best if blizzard never say anything ever.
When they do they are quoted for ever as if its set in stone .

There will be times when player will clear higher and sometimes not

When ZDPS toon did anything without DPS friend?

Most popular solo build for DH is Impale. Go figure.

1 Like

Are you having trouble keeping up with your claims.? I reinterate What zdps toon is good in solo play?

Your idea of a RGK is a DH impale? It sucks. It’s the not worst choice among two of the worst solo classes.

Exactly. You come to my point. DH Impale is low for solo and that is why it is low in group. If it could do 140 Solo with 5K Paragons everyone would use it in group.

Still dodging the point. What zdps toon is good in solo? Also the Zuni poison dart was the best solo witch doctor build last season but wasn’t good for groups. It didn’t fit the meta. The best solo DH was Natalya rapid fire not DH impale. Your premise is provably false.

I am not going to defend something I did not say. You can argue with yourself as much as you want.

No ZDPS toon is good for solo and I never said it was.
I did not say that Imaple is the best I said it is most popular.

Go ahead tell me you didn’t say what you just said.
“If it’s total trash for solo it’s not good for group”

ZDPS is not trash for solo it is not existent. And you know exactly what I wanted to say. But still you troll.

How about nobody cares what you two are discussing. End the argument please.

I don’t read minds. It’s untrue any way you stack it.

Yes people can’t let things go their own way, if it dominates, something will change, otherwise enjoy the game.

3 Likes

Nerf the forums, I don’t like to see myself so far behind some celebs in the forum LB’s.

The recent nerfs were about game breaking performance they did not intend for, not the fact they were clearing GR150

Unintended mechanics, see above…

I believe there will not be any tweak before season. S20 is boring.

1 Like

I do not know what Blizzard is going to do. It certainly is not as outrageous as AoV crusaders in patch 2.6.7 but more similar to AoV crusaders in patch 2.6.7a that were nerfed even further in patch 2.6.8. Of note, AoV crusaders have cleared GR 147 already.

It is too early to know precisely where a 5K paragon player will end up with the new sets in non-season. However, we do know based on prior experience that any class that has cleared GR 147 on the top end was previously nerfed. Also, the top clears correlate with 5K paragon players (with a couple of exceptions). This is why at this early juncture we can easily get insight. All the top clears have crazy paragon level. This gives a clear idea the potential of the build that in general will hold true even at lower paragons.

I’d expect any build capable of a solo GR1147 should be nerfed.

Yes, I quoted you before you’ll undoubtedly fix it in the edit.

3 Likes