I haven’t played D3 in a few months, but I am pretty sure after I kill 10 mobs I am supposed to get a bonus and multiplier. This is not working. I have tried to reinstall the game and still nothing is showing up when I kill lots of mobs at the same time.
Please Help!
Not a bug. Massacre bonus doesn’t occur in rifts.
3 Likes
Also, it isn’t 10 mobs.
The intervals are 15,15,10,10,25,25,50,50,100,100.
| Kills |
Name |
XP Multiplier |
| 15 |
Massacre |
1.5x |
| 30 |
Vengeful |
1.75x |
| 40 |
Dominant |
2x |
| 50 |
Crushing |
2.25x |
| 75 |
Brutal |
2.5x |
| 100 |
Savage |
2.75x |
| 150 |
Ruthless |
3x |
| 200 |
Vicious |
3.25x |
| 300 |
Bloodthirsty |
3.5x |
| 400 |
Diabloical |
4x |
3 Likes