Перчатки поклонения на компаньоне

перчатки поклонения на компаньоне не работаю. я хотел уточнить уникальные камни так и не должны работать на компаньоне? так же как и изумруд в оружие? критический урон не увеличивает. получается спутник не полноценный помощник, а просто рюкзак с аурами?

Google Translate

Gloves of Worship on a Companion

the gloves of worship on the companion do not work. I wanted to clarify unique stones and shouldn’t work on a companion? as well as an emerald in a weapon? critical damage does not increase. it turns out that the satellite is not a full-fledged assistant, but just a backpack with auras?

1. The Gloves of Worship work just fine for me, when they’re equipped on my Follower.
  2. Most Legendary Gems DO NOT work on Followers. One exception is the Gem of Ease.
  3. Followers should not have Emeralds in their Weapons. Use a Ruby instead.
  4. Followers are “just a backpack with auras”? Some may think so. I find Followers helpful… if they are geared properly.

Followers have a hard-limit on their CHC and CHD and going above those values provides them with no additional damage. Once they’re at those values, it’s more valuable to add a Ruby to their weapon, to increase the base damage, but it’s all pretty much irrelevant because I have an Enchantress with 48K INT (all gear slots ancient with 625 INT augments on them) and she can’t kill mobs in Torment 16. Followers are purely there for the buffs they provide to you, i.e. think of them as mobile Kanai’s Cube powers.

As for legendary gems, Esoteric Alteration and Mutilation Guard will work on followers. However, this is only useful / required if you’re planning on not using the follower’s “cannot die” token, and you’re building them with lots of survivability so that you can take one of the other tokens, i.e. the “access all abilities” or the “50% cooldown” tokens.

These aren’t bugs though. As per the stickied How to Write a Good Bug Report

Feedback is NOT a bug . Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.

Don’t use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game.

2 Likes