Diablo 4 - no pre-download available

If I remember correctly, in the last Blizzard D4 stream, the developer said that we should be able to pre-download the game approximately 1 week before the early access beta.
However, in the battle.net app, the install button still says “This game cannot be downloaded yet.”
I pre-purchased the game back in January but if I look at my Games & Subscription page on my Blizzard Account, D4 is not in the list?!

2 Likes

OPEN BETA EARLY DOWNLOAD
Prepare yourself for the descent into Hell by downloading the Diablo IV Beta early.

Early Access: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT
Open Beta: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 22 at 9 a.m. PDT
Players who have already downloaded for Early Access do not need to download again for Open Beta.
How To Early Download Diablo IV Open Beta
PC

Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.
Xbox

Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. Select Download.
PlayStation

Launch the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV Open Beta. Select Download.

4 Likes

According to what I read, I should be able to download right now. It still says I cannot begin download. What gives? I pre-purchased.

9 Likes

it is 17.08 in Poland and still cant install Diablo IV for Early Access Open Beta

17.09 and no pre download

restart battle.net and you’ll find beta pre download

4 Likes

Thanks, LDream. I see the beta dl link now. I appreciate the assist.

3 Likes

Been trying to get it downloaded to my ps5 but the beta isnt showing up

4 Likes

Still nothing here in Ottawa, Canada >.<

No download available on PS5… It shows a 76days counter instead.

@Malloc:

Are you trying to download from the Playstation Store… as shown here:
https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/diablo4/23916442/your-guide-to-the-diablo-iv-open-beta#Download

@Boubou yes, there is no result for “Diablo IV Open Beta” in the store, apart for the actual full game which shows a 76 days timer.

Its DL atm …You need to have 45 G of space free…but i guess that is some new kind of math because the DL is 83G…

1 Like

i did it and it worked.
many thanks!

Still showing me:
You have purchased this game.
This game cannot be installed yet.

=(

3 Likes

Still can not see beta on my ps5 or ps4 store at all. Yes i preodered a month ago.

for me it did not work =(

1 Like

Change the game version to “Diablo IV - Beta” and the install button will become enabled.

9 Likes

FOR MY FELLOW DIGITAL PREORDER PS5ERS –

I could not find it by searching on the playstation store. And it seems many others here are having the same issue. But I found a workaround!

If you have the playstation app on your phone, search for Diablo IV there. Then, below the “About” and “Add-Ons,” there is an “Edition” button. Hit that, and it allows you to change it from the Diablo IV game to the Open Beta game. Then you can add it to your library and download it from there.
It’s currently at 15% for me on my ps5.

I’m unsure if I’m just stupid, but I could not find a way to download it by searching in the console. I felt obliged to put this here :slight_smile: I hope it helps others!

10 Likes

Thanks
I been trying stuff for awhile it also worked for me.

2 Likes