Diablo 4 - no pre-download available

Perfect! Make sure to change to “beta diablo 4” and it works fine TYVM!

I have it installed. I am a bit daft in my comprehension of things. When exactly will I now be able to play it? It says game cannot be played yet. Is it in 2 days? Or is there a way to access the game right now?

the 17th is when beta is playable till i believe it said thru 23rd

Ah. So now we play the waiting game. Thank you, Demo.

cf: https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/diablo4/23916442/your-guide-to-the-diablo-iv-open-beta#Details

Open Beta and Early Access Weekends Duration

• Early Access to the Open Beta begins March 17 at 9 a.m. PDT and concludes March 20 at 12 p.m. PDT.
  • The Open Beta begins March 24 at 9 a.m. PDT and concludes March 27 at 12 p.m. PDT.

On PC in the UK, now 15 mins past 6pm, still not active, also no beta option under game version.
Anyone having similar issues?

1 Like

same here, got my KFC code, activated it - but dont understand where can i download it, didnt show in battle net app

There is another UK player reporting “no download” an hour ago here: Diablo 4 beta weekend client - #5 by Diacq-2830 - Desktop App Tech Support - Blizzard Forums

Not sure what to tell you… I know of a player in France who downloaded it 2 hours ago or so…

Thank you for the update.

From: Your Guide to the Diablo IV Open Beta — Diablo IV — Blizzard News

How To Early Download Diablo IV Open Beta

PC

• Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
  • Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.

You also need to make sure that the Game Version above the Play button says “Diablo IV - Beta”

1 Like

Guys, I was not able to download as well, but then I figured out an item on the left side the list is:
Diablo Store
Access Diablo4 . com
Diablo pre-beta

YOU MUST CLICK on the last option prior to open the option to download.

On my launcher there is no Diablo pre-beta under the links, restarted it now a few times, its up to date but nothing. Have the ultimate version so should be able to pre-load but no option in any of the above mentioned locations

2 Likes

On ps5. Click Diablo IV.
You should see time until release 78 days, unfollow and the …

Click the … icon and it should list the editions of the game. Diablo iv open beta should be on that list.

1 Like

For PC players

When the launcher is open, on the bottom left where is says install, change the Game Version drop down to read Diablo IV - Beta, click Install.

Issue still present, no beta drop down or link on D4’s launcher inteface - anyone else from EU/UK still struggling?

2 Likes

Same here. I pre-purchased but no Beta option is available on the store.

Same here, no pre-load in Battle Net client, I don’t even see Diablo 4 in my games list, but I own the Ultimate edition.

??

Click on the + on the Favourite’s Bar:

Click on Diablo IV:

1 Like

There is no Diablo 4 in that list in my Battle Net launcher.
(I made a screenshot but for some reason it says I cannot post links/ embed media into my post)

You need to convert the link to preformatted text.

Assuming the screenshot is already on imgur.com or other similar picture hosting website, put a link to it in your post. Then highlight the entire link. Then click on the </> button (button #6) on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window.

That will convert the link to preformatted text and make it acceptable to the forum.

Your link will appear similar to: https://i.imgur.com/hqenxzS.png