You ruined pvp - FHR

Now fast cast rate players just hold teleport and rep life back. No duels end until they decide to stop teleporting away. Your FHR is absolute garbage and you don’t bother taking feedback from pvp players

4 Likes

Add a cooldown to teleport, it is impossible to really balance this otherwise, the fact that the frames aligned before with hits and fhr is a mere coincidence.

Id say its better than players needing to spam W.

Theres already 1000 rules to pvp so why not add “no rep life” to it?

hey i have explained the issue in 1 topic
and provided the fix in the 2nd topic in its entirety

if you want to have a look go to - > Diablo 2 Resurrected - Player Vs Player - Model , Concept , Ideas , Design , Suggestion

constructive feedback is appreciated but only in relation towards esthetics / theme / name
of the model / mechanic of any value

( to apply what i ve written to the live servers takes far less than 2 hours for 1 Person only & can be a part of the next regular or emergency maintenance without any problems

1 Like

Adding a cooldown to teleport wouldn’t solve anything. If you are able to catch them, they’ll still be able to flee without any punishment.

FHR needs to be reverted to 2.3, then reimplemented better.

3 Likes

There is not a single positive review on the new FHR and yet it was still pushed to production. The absolute disconnect from the customers is intellectually bankrupt

1 Like

A 10 second reuse timer on teleport would fix the issue.

1 Like

Then pvp players need to get mods or something because there is no way that’s going to fly in pve. Pvp is a side novelty. The game should not be balanced around it, whatsoever.

1 Like

I’m sorry were you having a hard time with hit recovery from monsters and the game was too hard for you?

1 Like

This game isn’t challenging. Stop being butthurt.

1 Like

Bodach, this FHR mechanic change has only been implemented for pvp, it was not changed for pvm. Proof that they have pvp in their scope.

3 Likes

I know but the suggestion was to add 10 second cooldowns to teleport.

The entire FHR update was for PVP. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Good luck vs those 1998 AI monsters. Sounds super fun doing that for 20 years.

1 Like

The suggestion was to remedy this by adding a 10 second cooldown to teleport. That is what I am addressing.

That suggestion is trash and should be ignored. Fix FHR nothing else.

2 Likes

How would a 10 second cooldown help the matter? The issue is with the lack of stun, not the teleport skill.

An example a smiter vs necro, you can smite the necro and the necro just freecast spears at you. 2.3, they’d be stunned and not able to cast the spear, they’d have to walk or teleport away.

2 Likes

Fine with me. I’m only saying we shouldn’t ask to change pve balance because of pvp. Revert the change. But don’t mess around with teleport.

2 Likes

For the sake of PvP but this would hurt PvM. Perhaps a cooldown on teleport for a few seconds if you are struck by a player specifically?

Please revert FHR change

1 Like

Can’t you guys solve this by agreeing with each other to no longer use teleport? Doesn’t etiquette already cover this with health pots?

Adding a cooldown on teleport seems like the wrong way to solve it, it’d be like asking for a cooldown on pots.