You have not logged on in the past 30 days error

Does anyone know a possible fix for this? My friend has been getting it since 10am and hasn’t been able to play the game at all today.

He tries to start the game, and on the “press any key to continue” screen, that box pops up and he’s unable to connect to the bnet stuff.

5 Likes

bump. yeah same issue with me all day. very strange. I have two desktops right next to each other hardwired to the same network with firewalls off and one works and the other doesn’t.

“You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.”

Still happeneing, any response on this?

blue post on it hours ago so hopefully their looking into it

Any response on this?

2 Likes

Today is 10-27, still getting message YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED ON IN PAST 30 DAYS. Purchased D2R last Sunday online, took over 20 hours to download while on Battlenet.
Please advise when this will be fixed

1 Like

Pls help, same error

Hey I was just wondering if you had found a fix to this issue?

It’s happening again >_< did they ever fix this sh!t?

Aug 22, 2022

Howdy !

Please note you are posting in a thread almost a year old. Any outstanding issues with this error have been resolved. If you see it now it means a connection issue is occurring try our connection troubleshooting steps located Here. Locking this thread, if you continue to run into problems create a new thread.