You have not been onlin in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements

Support closed the previous topic without solution for many players.

My problem : I cannot launch the game. i get to the diablo 2 press any key and get this error. "You have not been onlin in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.’ and it’s impossible to get behind this screen.

I tried these fixes :

• used a VPN
  • Turn off firewall
  • Switch regions America / Europe / Asia
  • Uninstall / Reinstall

With no results at all.

It’s really painful, I don’t even play online ! So Blizzard, help us to find a solution or refund…

4 Likes

Same here man! What is the fix for this!?

Same here.
I had the same message the last couple of days, but we’re always able to log into the offline version.
Now it won’t let me into offline version and i’m just getting that message constantly?
Used my old account to play offline the last couple of days.

Do we need to rebuy D2 and expansion to be able to play offline too?

Same here and the customer support did not reply this thread for the past 10 days. Is there any hope to resolve this matter?
Should have read thru the forum before buying the game…

1 Like

Same problem here. Just bought it, and Bnet says “no” -.-

Was a fix ever found for this?

Having the same issue. I tried logging an issue with Support, but I get an error message telling me that I can’t even log the issue.

I’ve mainly played online, but I am stuck in a loop where I can’t start the game from the D2 icon or even from the Battle.net app.

This is a mess. I can’t guarantee that I’ll play every 30 days, but I did pay for this game. If I can’t play, I’d prefer a refund. This is likely the last game I’ll ever play from Blizzard if this is the route they’re taking.