Yeah, imma stick with D2R

Let’s admit it guys. We didn’t get Diablo 2.5. D4 is completely different game with different mechanics. Someone like it someone not. There is some reason I would grind Pindleskin 200 times but I’m not feeling like making another playthrough in D4 with different character. This is a different game.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really trust that video that much. It’s biased and based on the couch coop console mode which is made to be more bright and colorful for accessibility reasons.

Play the game on the free open beta, with an open mind. You may not like it and that’s great but I also had my doubts before jumping into it and boy, were my expectations for the game completely shattered when I got to actually playing it. And I played D3 for 10 years so I’m pretty sure I’d be able to say if it was the same game with a reskin.

That video was pure cra%. Displaying specifically chosen clips, and we do not even have ANY end game stuff for D4.

just imagine how long the video will be once all the content is released then ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why care about a video?
I play 3 games, D2R, D3 and D4.

D3 has the weakest graphics by far. D4 has much improved content and will grow over time.

i’m merely commenting on what you commented on dood, there will just be MORE CLIPS. of things that are exactly the same once the content is out, what you’ve replied with is sort of gibberish, it doesn’t go along with what we were currently talking about at all…

i personally don’t care about the video, i’m not gonna watch it, especially if it’s … asmongold. can’t stand that guys face / voice.

I played a sorc to level 15. Got hydra going and my brain melted. Perhaps I’m jaded because I was there at the beginning of this nonsense, but games by gamers is not what D4 is. It’s a front end for dopamine hits. Any truthful gambler will tell you the action outweighs sitting at the machine and pulling the arm. (showing my age again)

It moves and plays like diablo immortal. It’s not for me. If you like it then i’m happy for you. I have a sneeking suspicion that the cash shop will become a monster in the foreground.

2 Likes

I mean my dad’s pushing 70 and he still games. Plays a lot of War Thunder. :stuck_out_tongue: Hell he got me into gaming with a Colecovision and later the NES.

I still play a lot of newer games. Just not newer Blizzard games. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From where I’m standing, RoS is not really that much of an improvement.
If anything, I had more fun during Vanilla D3.

As to D4, there are some things, that look promising.
My main concern is, that we don’t know how much of an MMO the game is going to be.

They have taken some of the structure of Lost Ark, and while I highly doubt the endgame will be the same, I am afraid we might see some things being time locked. Nothing like that so far, but I guess we’ll see…

I’ll be here, but not playing much lately. Kind of in break mode.

But not interested in d4 it’s a different audience imo from the original two games as anyone would expect. Some like it more and some don’t. I am in the don’t camp

1 Like

Let’s be real the servers will disintegrate during the free weekend.