Wwsin, issue with whirlwind and fury runeword

Whirlwind for assassin needs to be address as it makes the character unplayable and annoying to use. Whirlwind will occasionally lock me in place and lag and a few seconds later i will teleport across to where i should have pathed. There is also an issue with Fury runeword. i noticed if i put it on my off hand the stats arent applied to my character. I am not sure if its just not correctily showing on character sheet or the affixes on the claw arent being applied at all. The affixes seem to show when i put fury as my mainhand.

2 Likes

I just made a chaos for my full Natalya’s sin and it is AWFUL. Literally unplayable. Massive lag between WW casts. Randomly stopping without completing pathing. Getting stuck for a bit then teleporting to the spot I clicked. This is a joke.

I have the same issue. I keep dying because I get stuck in mod packs. This is aweful, especially when the runeword is that expensive to create. That was the last nail on the coffin for me im quitting. Too many gamebreaking bugs. Broken game, made by lazy and greedy people.

3 Likes

I almost abandoned this game alredy. The one thing i really wanted to do is try an WW assassin and every post here says its broken. Sucks i guess

2 Likes

Stats only show up in main hand. Swap them and you’ll see. Been this way forever. Not a bug, working as intended. However the stuttering/stopping and desync seems to be entirely based around assassin using ww. Barb wws just fine. I hope they fix this and I wonder what’s causeing it. I’m assuming it has to do with the assassin ww animation but I can’t understand why.

2 Likes

we are in 2022, with patch 2.4 and nothing has changed
Ty blizzard

1 Like