Ww/find item barb viable?

Is ww/find item build actually viable?
I was thinking something like this,

Currently running a zerk/find item barb but its quite boring to hit 1 target at a time.
I’m doing only travi now because pit is superboring.

I dont want to teleport to bosses and howl everyone away just to kill the boss and hork it, rinse and repeat.
All my highrunes/items came from trashmobs anyway.

im running grief/enigma.
If viable, which weapon would be good for 2nd hand? lawbringer?

1 Like

i use 2grief, no enigma, but only rly do trav. item find and potion find are maxed - lvling up BO rn. works fine. never really come close to dying. need to get a nigma for him to see whats up with other spots though.

right now can kill anything, but the movement is slow due to lack of tele

Same here use 2 Grief PB on My MF barb, no enigma ,
330%

Ww/zerk

I usually will kill every LvL 85 area except bloodraven crypt, maggot lair and flayer jungle crypt.

I’m old and like the slow pace of walking, 1 Ww kills everything just about

1 Like

Yup.

L88 WW Barb

I use a Grief MH and an Oath OH.

Shako with Topaz or GFace depending on mood
String of Ears
LoH gloves
War Travs
Dwarf Star
Dual Leach Rare Ring
Highlord’s Ammy
Treachery or Skin of V Magi
Anni

I typically farm 3-4 primary spots pretty easily:
Trav, no merc, too lazy to bother
Pindle\Eldritch\Shenk - any Merc
Baal - any Merc
Pit - any merc

I’m pretty lazy which is why I sometimes ignore the merc. The mercs are more of a convenience once I finally got my grief.

Ive avoided grief and used everything else. Nothing works as good. Barb is stuck in a timeloop for 20yrs now. Grief or bust. If you play solo, .youll be fine until acts4 with ww. The entire tree is just not efficient. Better to play a 2h amazon than barb and get faster killld

Yeah I sheal’d runed a 235% grandfather just to play around with takes around 4-5Ww to kill everything chaos sanctuary 8-15mob pack, maybe they’ll buff it , it’ll be in stash if so!

I’m on a budget. Oath + crescent moon trav ww runner. Easy on p1 hell.

If you can afford grief go for it but not mandatory. Can do pits, eld, shenk and pindle quick as well.

I’ve tried so many diff rune words that it’s painful to looking my barns personal stash. So many zerker axes rusting away cause they just can’t compete with dual griefs