WTB Something Good

done the ber is gone ty all.

102 to Attack Rating
5% life Stolen per hit
19 to Strength
2 to dext
10% cold resist
36% light resist
10% fire resist
10% Poison resist

I offer 2022 Ber with the new 2022 skin

Anything? Well I heard toe pictures were hot if you wanna see my toes… brrrrrrrrr

SC with 1 defense :stuck_out_tongue:…let me know.

I heard a full rejuv pot can sometimes give the golden ticket to the wonka factory

Full perf viper + full perf nagel + full perf sc 7mf 17mp! :smiley:

My personal
SaxyPookieBear’s Eth Skullders Ire

Anything eh… ill buy you a slice of pizza lul

Damn people stepping up the offers. Buy you a beer for ber :beer:

I can also offer… the one. The only…
SaxyMfer’s Wizard Spike!!!

Omg… can’t believe I forgot I had the coveted 10/10/5 anni. But I can’t part with that for only a measly Ber, apologies. :joy:

Nobody has anything worth a Ber?

Well I’ve got a 3os assa claw +3LS which got price-checked at Ber, but only to that one reeeally interested buyer

Add: also +2 dragon flight +1 fade to make it more specific

Finally a decent offer.
Pity its greater claws though.

Lets see more options ~

I got a 2-20 pali circlet with some interesting features. Contact me

ozymandias#31153

My magnificent dual leech ring I got from Diablo, the lord of terror himself, last night.

It has 2% mana leech, 4% mana leech and best of all, +1 to your almighty strength!

I need Ber + for it though.
Let me know.

2+ sorc
20 fcr
2 os
circlet or something was it

rrrrrrrrr

20 life 4 all resis small charm
#bosavage1109

any other mods on it?

looks good. will think about this.

1 Like