Something like:
2 skill
20 ias
Knock back
Mana leech (most important)
Something like:
2 skill
20 ias
Knock back
Mana leech (most important)
i have 2 to bow zon
20 ias
knock back
no mana leech ( i know its important )
20 fire resist
Dang close, but I need the ML
Bump (20 characters)
have a 10 ias dual leech one(3/3)…with 8CB and 11 life for cheap. Free bump
Sorry, would like a 20ias with the leech. The + skills would be nice but not completely necessary.
i think 20ias and dual leech alone go to Lo+
10ias will work with 10ias belt, free bump
You’re probably right. What are looking to get for the one you have?
Ist ? I don’t really need ml since i use wf
ShadowStorm#1343843
Yeah I used WF so it wasn’t a problem, but I was able to make Faith and now I have no ML at all.
Would you go for Um x 2? All out of ist.
sure, add me. 20 chars
Out and about at the moment, could you save it for me if poss and I will add you.
no problem. 20 chars
Ty (20 characters)))
I have 2/20 with 3ml.
What are you looking to get?
I’ll trade for glove for Ist. not crafted though, it’s yellow.
Let me get back to you, currently out of Ist.