Would you play p1-8 defend an objective?

Disclaimer - this is meant to be a light-hearted topic. So please dont axe me.

What if Blizzard introduced a pvm 1-8 players “defend the objective” mode with a leader board? See how many waves of monsters you and your party can defeat. Would you play it?

What other non-diablo game modes do you think would be fun?

The last thing the game needs are numerous mini-game modes. This isn’t Roblox.

1 Like

Ok 1 vote for strong no.

I was more thinking warcraft 3 custom maps.

It would be inaccessible to Hardcore players because the theme is fight until you die

Otherwise I wouldn’t be for this mini game type situation

I honestly think it would be kind of cool if they introduced some wave mechanics on Chaos Sanctuary, maybe even make it a “secret”. Clear out the entire thing and then transmute something on top of the star in the middle and then maybe Baal waves start pouring in from each direction with an Uber Diablo or something in the end, doesn’t have to yield any special drops or XP, just a fun new way to make chaos runs a little more interesting. could add a similar mechanic to the Worldstone chamber, Catacombs, Duriels Tomb and Durance of Hate lvl 3.

please stop with this trollish garbage

Good idea they could call it “echoing nightmare”. You could find “petrified screams” to open portals with the cube.

I want cow Tetris. Moo

I think that could be fun. I think objectives like this are interesting ways to build on the existing game.

Although first I’d like to add a Single Self Found leader board online.

I’d also like to improve the Terror Zones first, buffing the Super Unique monsters and adding Guest monsters, and then making it so you can try and clear all Terror Zones in a single game (with a small reward if you do).

I feel like once those things are done it might be worth adding something like a defend the objective challenge mode.