Wind druid DPS is terrible and all hybrid builds are a useless joke

Even so, like i said, my melee characters can eat hell and demolish unique and rare packs like crazy. Smash the trav pack, use find item with 2 6isted weapons, repeat…what is there to complain about?

The only thing really broken about sorceress is that ability to teleport in the beginning for farming…but even then…who is smiting down them ubers for the torches?

1 Like

I mean, I also love my fury druid. Things destroys. recently got a phoenix, and made him a hybrid fury/Armageddon. So i get two of best worlds. Wish i could teleport in wolf fourm though :frowning: decided to start hording frw small charms to speed up a bit.

1 Like

stoped reading there

1 Like

You know, you may have had a point if PvP didn’t exist, where Windys are S tier and most any type of Sorc is A tier at best.

Except that caster, once finish casting the skill, doesn’t need to stay in a place. The mentioning of high defense and leech for melee is useless if caster is fighting from range, thus the factors are left out.

I think you are the one cherry pick to defend casters here. We are talking about attack layers, and you mention defense layers. Completely invalid argument. Defense layers have nothing to do with attack layers.

Or do I need to break them down further for you?

• Caster offense: skills ignore AR and block, only subjected to resist
  • Caster defense: poor defense but can cast spell from range
  • Melee offense: skills subjected to AR, block, resist
  • Melee defense: high defense and leech but have to fight up close

Don’t you see that the “poor defense but can cast spell from range” and the “high defense and leech but have to fight up close” already cancel out each other? Therefore, please don’t make it sound like melee builds having high defense and leech is something worth mentioning. It’s not.

Ok don’t use life leech, life tap or any defense then if it’s not worth mentioning.

Your conclusion not mine

May as well not using caster skills from afar then?

Fact is here to stay. Even if melee skill has 100% leech, every single melee hit heals you to 100%, melee is still blatantly inferior to caster. Or you can give melee builds immunity to all damage types if you like. Still don’t change the clear speed of melee builds.

Sorry, fact hurts right?

melee also have IAS

which is superior to fcr

they can get much better attacks per second than casters can cast

kick, zeal, etc

not to mention crushing blow, life steel, life tap, open wounds, are all god tier easy mode.

when a caster can have 50+k def, max resists, max block, 4k+ life, and still do 10k+ damage… with crushing blow and steel life…we will talk

melee players need to shut up lol

Melee players will shut up when caster builds are heavily nerfed

Caster can hit 10 enemies at the same time or more. Can melee attacks 10x faster than casters casting skill? By the time melee char kill 1 enemy, caster already finish a pack and move on.

Does that change the clear speed? No. You can have an immortal melee char (nothing can hurt you) without any gear investment and you still clear much slower than caster builds, except ubers and dclone.

Godly defense doesn’t change the fact that melee offense is terrible.

When is the last time a melee build with BiS gears can clear CS or baal faster than a caster at p8? And how about now at TZ?

You are far too angry to be in the forums

Like lmao relax

Take a breather

1 Like

Same goes for you, too illogical and lie-spreading to be in the forum
The world needs fewer lies and delusions from you and the purists/elitists

Yes I have a difference in opinion and I’m all that you called me…

Ok I’ll go relax
/s

Sheesh

Seriously
Calm
Down

It’s called disagreeing

Disagreeing with fact is pathetic. Keep your flat earth mentality

Fact is in any game something will always be superior to another thing. There is no way to perfectly balance a game. People will always find that thing they can put together on a character to make it op and that will be the meta.

again, if you change melee to be able to clear just as fast as casters. you kill casters. because melee has much better survivability.
if you buff melees aoe, you have to nerf their def and life down to caster levels.

if you dont nerf anything… than everyones a hammerdin and the game becomes lame again.

I don’t need melee to clear as fast as caster, just faster than now. Melee should have better single target damage while caster has better aoe. But as of now, except in ubers, casters are better at both categories.

Agree, and one being at 80-90% power of another is perfectly fine. But when one is only at 50-60%, it’s broken, in a bad way.

The fact-deniers I want to point out are the ones who think that melee only having 50-60% power of caster instead of 80-90% is OK. There’s nothing right with such a landslide power advantage skewing toward casters like that.

1 Like

You’ve been angry for days now.

You ok?

More OK than a liar I guess

So the game’s balance haven’t changed in two decades and some people are blaming removal of Immunities for it? Fascinating. No wonder Blizzard ignores them.

You ok man? Can I give you a hug? It’d be nice to see you lower the toxicity big boy