Will the console version get better?

Does anyone know if an update for lobbies and chat is even in the works? If not, I see no reason to even continue playing this version of the game. I mean it’s near impossible to make an enigma on solo without trading which makes the sorc the only character actually worth playing for runs. Even then, drop rates are terrible without /players 8.

4 Likes

I’m sure there will be an update, because player feedback has been BAD. That said, I’d guess it will be many moons before that happens.

2 Likes

It sounds like they’re looking into the /players 8 feature at least.

They haven’t announced they’re considering lobby or chat though. So I’m preferring single player for now as it sure sounds like this will keep me happier in the near term. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

personally id like to see the game not randomly go down and let you keep playing to only realize its been down and you lose all that progress… happened to me at least 5 times now. One of those times really sucked as I just got the unique shield drop and I zoned in and out of town (saw the spinning logo at the bottom corner ((assumed it was saving)), exited the game and it sat there at a blank screen with the flames repeating… black screen… flames…) heart sunk, 2 hours later when it was back online reality set in and saw not only did my shield go poof but the 3 way points went poof… oddly enough i still had the quest item from the way point area (you cant get the quest item without going thru 2 zones)… anyways…

Yeah, just make the damn game stable to play and if the servers go down, put up a message saying… OFFLINE - nothing you do now at this point will be saved… ugh

1 Like

/players8 is not need its a pc only thing that needs to stay on pc

really don’t care about setting virtual player in game, we NEED a multiplayer experience, graphisme don’t make a game, this remake is a solo player thing, just a bad mod with great graphisme.

2 Likes

Something that I have noticed when the servers have gone down is that identifying an item with a scroll takes about twice as long as it should. Each time I noticed this, I exited game, and sure enough the servers were down.