Why does blizzard let people use bots and hacks on closed battle net?

I remember this being a problem before and they did a mass ban which removed some of the bots but there were still a few PVP modders around. But now its completely out of control. Literally everyone is botting and modding in PVP now the game is almost unplayable. Theres literally people bragging about generating CD keys and making USD from botting blizzards game. Congrats Blizz your anti-hack team is a joke.

I was in agreement with you back in like 2017 and earlier. The last few ban waves though have wiped out so many players that part of me just wishes they never happened. There’s almost no real people that play now, where at least back in the day there were obviously bots, but also those people still played quite a bit. 2017 really killed off a large population. I don’t think it’s worth it anymore, I pretty much see the same 20 people to play with every night now.

anytime someone gets banned for cheating thats a good thing as far as im concerned. id rather play with 20 people than 100 cheaters

you got banned if your use bots and hacks in close bnet , but its not instantly , it takes a while.