Why do streamers get to skip the queue?

We know the obvious answer is that blizzard lets the 1% streamers skip the queue for marketing but this is totally unfair to the average 99% gamer and should be considered cheating due to the unfair advantage they receive.

3 Likes

Troll post or just retarded?

5 Likes

Plot twist: they have the same queues.

3 Likes

Where is your proof on that.

Probably both.
20char

4 Likes

I think you left your tinfoil hat somewhere. Might want to brush up on plausible Conspiracy Theories before trying to come up with one of your own. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

This forum would be near-empty if people actually did that.

2 Likes

They probably just don’t log off

4 Likes

I mathematically caculated the time to get certain drops from when the queue started to now

Streamers should have to register a special ‘timed’ account, to stop them taking up all the playing time from other players.

Ok Poindexter, lets see the maths.

Looks like queues are already limiting playing time.

How might I ask would you expect Blizzard to legally enforce a limit on playing time against individuals? Have you “mathematically calculated” that?

LETS GO BLIZZARD
you know what they really sayen
LETS GO BLIZZARD

Since we’re going tin foil hat here let’s go full tin foil hat. :wink:

There are taking names of people who criticize them and putting you an extra long queues… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They don’t skip the queues. It’s funny because I see many people post that they are getting like 500 + queues at some times, but the most I have seen is like 67 and even on prime time which is like 5pm CST, I don’t see a long queue.

I guess I am just that lucky maybe? I dunno. I know I am not getting any kind of special privilege to bypass any kind of queues.

I’m only here because the neuromarketing from Blizzard made me do it.

Your primetime isn’t D2R’s prime time. Prime time is when the players are all on in Asia, where this game is currently reported to be very popular. Try logging on in the early morning up until about 10am your time, and then you will see what prime time is. I have had a queue well over 400 on a couple of occasions at that hour. The queues that have been reported over 500 that I saw weren’t on the NA server.

Just because streamers and youtubers don’t show waiting in the queue doesn’t mean they don’t run into the same thing. The youtubers and streamers queue before the camera turns on and when I watch they are not quickly running pindle and then save and exit and recreating a new game.

That said this queueing mess is a joke. I am about to take a break on OL and play only SP on the weekends at the very least.

Still waiting for your proof and “maths”

2 Likes

Why are people calling this a tinfoil hat theory? It’s no secret that streamers do get special privileges from developers. It happened not too long ago with a PoE league where they let streamers and their buddies/teams bypass the queues. It can and has been done before.

I’m not saying this is happening here I’m just saying it’s not a wild theory or a secret that it does happen.