I just realised there is nothing I can do with a white “base” Javelin because I cannot socket it, hence, no runewords.
Only thing I can do is Imbue?
I just realised there is nothing I can do with a white “base” Javelin because I cannot socket it, hence, no runewords.
Only thing I can do is Imbue?
I like to level sorcs on bnet group games with a javelin. I make a zon, have her drop her javelin, make the sorc, and sorc takes it. High damage and ranged. It’s great until tomb runs. Can just spec straight ice tree that way, and save a respec.
You can use javelin skills with it on Javazons. For something like lightning Fury, the javelin really doesn’t matter much all things considered. Even a white javelin would destroy groups of enemies
Yes, you are correct.
they’re not useless. Most of amazon javelin skills don’t require a strong weapon
I think the white class specific ones like ‘maiden javelin’ can still roll +skill(s) so can be useful by lvl 15. Yeah other than that they’re pretty bad.
They are great on new characters.
i feel like this is some kind of sexist/racist troll post. 
A Javazon can clear the game all the way through hell very easily even with her white 1 gold starting javelins. No I’m not kidding.
That’s why Amazon is the best class in the game. Best at everything.
There are many lightning immune monsters as my Lightning/Fire sorceress can attest to.
for those there is plague javelin
I can’t decide if this is another sarcastic post by OP, or thist time they actually mean it. 
No it was a real question, I usually try to hold on to good white bases, but completely out of space, decided to do some clearing up, and realised the +8% ED +3 skills, white matriarchical javelin, is practically worthless.