Whirlwind is Broken [Video]

blizzard, please look into this. Barb is the only character I play, and bugs like this makes me want consider other games :frowning:

1 Like

for me the big issue is the time you ww and travel the cursor target monster name and you start bashing in the middle of the monster pack this is so bad , if you hold ww you suppose to target the ground and any monster name

1 Like

have you seen the main hand off hand issue with barbs? If you don’t have enough hard points then the barb refuses to wear MH/OH properly.

If you have enough hard points then the MH/OH shows properly and your damage on the char sheet is shown properly as well.

Barbs have been bugged since the beginning because of this.

3 Likes

We need “ALT” ww to be fixed. In legacy, holding alt would remove the ability to click a target, avoiding the “ww lock” function.

In D2R, holding alt still removes the ability to “see” the persons name, but when you click, you still lock them.

1 Like

please send help, fix WW <3

2 Likes

off topic - enigma duels are so cancer to look at.

1 Like

yes pls. should be an easier fix than the other bugs hopefully

110% agree with 1 and 3

about 2 i have my douth about this he dont see the stats on is barb also he hold 1 range weapon , on my side my barb look too have any issue with this , i just test this and have no issue , i also hold a 1 range weapon

the most annoying is 1- this is really a nighmare

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. After watching the video it’s clear that this a legit bug and hope Blizzard fixs in a timely manner.

1 Like