Which clown suggested yesterdays negative res modifier?

Which clown suggested yesterdays negative res modifer? Fire them immediately.

3 Likes

6 Likes

i have no idea why they just copy pastad last years idea thinking that’s “content”

it was a garbage event last year and i don’t see how it got any better without changing anything lol.

showing just how much they care (they don’t)

Dude this is the regular content update that we were promised, didn’t you know?

Take your negative res and like it, we all know the only people that matter are content creators who do challenge runs for literal money. /s

Yes, it was a very bad idea. No, someone should not get fired for that.

1 Like

Bad idea, or, was it in response to all the “make the game harder/more-challenging” threads?
I mean, they even provided an offset/crutch… sure you had to swap a bunch of preferred/optimal gear out to gain survive-ability… but they tossed in a damage boost to assist in offsetting that.
Agree, no one should be fired.

You’re giving them far too much credit. I’d be shocked if any Buzzard employee reads this forum ever. This place is a garbage bin auto-moderated by the flagging/reports of botters/multi-account holders and nothing more. Snowballs chance smells like a random suggestion from someone who has never played D2.

1 Like

I know you enough from these forums to know that a open minded conversation is off the table.
Take care.

2 Likes

Sentiment from a :clown_face: who is definitely capable of having a(n) ‘open minded conversation’ about … what, exactly? Complaining about a 24-hour throwaway event generated by some unpaid intern who has never played D2/R? Bye.