When can we expect Terror Zones in SP?

Someone doesn’t know that SP is different than Online play. :slight_smile: You should read up on the subject, and learn why you don’t insta-get what ladder gets :slight_smile:

I’m quite aware what the differences are between the two, but that doesn’t make them not the same base game. This isn’t a situation like Starcraft, for example, where the online and offline experiences are markedly different on a fundamental level. In D2 by contrast, you have the same classes, skills, items, enemies, maps, mechanics - it’s the same game!

The idea that they’re burning development time implementing the base game in single player is just not in touch with reality. It’s online where they’re adding virtually all of the extra development effort on top of the base game.

And that’s not even a problem! Of course online will get a lot of extra effort. They create and maintain all of the online infrastructure, modify some mechanics to account for multiple players in a game being grouped vs ungrouped, balancing for PvP, and so on. I don’t play online, so none of this matters to me… but you don’t see me angrily begrudging all the extra development time that goes into a mode I don’t play.

But you on the other hand come in here and get all wildly condescending without any provocation about “idiots” playing a mode that’s been a basic feature of the game since launch (and of, uh, games in general for the last half century?), because some miniscule percentage of development time might get spent on enabling a feature in that mode. Sorry man, there is simply no defense for such a needlessly antagonistic and extreme position.

3 Likes

Yes really!!! Since when is it a waste of time to also patch SP? It is the same game and people who paid the game should get the support they deserve, yes even in SP.

3 Likes

You do know SP has different values right?

They should actually just delete SP that way you idiots who don’t know that it isn’t the same game won’t be able to talk about it anymore.

Evidently SP still exists for a reason, so you are wrong! Calling others idiots because they play SP is a bit questionable.

PS: I play both on and offline… since d2Lod’s release…

3 Likes

Evidently SP still exists for a reason, so you are wrong! Calling others idiots because they play SP is a bit questionable.

PS: I play both on and offline… since d2Lod’s release…

1 Like

GGM’s item pack has them now. Though it’s the old ones, guess after ladder they’ll update it again.