What's up with bnet queues? This sucks

Like we are in 2005 , but we are not , ITS 2021from blizard and i want my money back

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

Lol. No

#blizzarddoesntcare

The worst part about the queue is that there’s no crash protection. The game ALSO crashes SUPER often.

What a joke

4 Likes

You guys remember the whole Y2K thing?

It’s like when you play D2r on this battlenet, you shifted into an alternate reality where Y2K actually happened.

Feels like it man.

What about over a month is that long enough?

It’ll be fixed sunday night, when it’s time for bed, to get ready for the work week. Then it’ll repeat next weekend. :thinking:

Yeah this is the part that frustrates me the most. My game consistently crashes 5+ times a day when I play. So now we have to wait in a queue for another 45min-1hr because of something we’re not in any position to fix? I think they just rushed the queue process to alleviate strain on whatever backend component is causing the multi-hour outages for everyone. What they need to do is fix it to enable persistence of some sort for those of us that have already been in the game playing.

I was playing online and it kicked me off twice and now im in an hour que…

Looks like BNET queues are a thing again. Been in BNET Q for 10 mins

Very likely due to all of the Diablo 4 early access players hammering Battle.net. D4 early access started about 3 hours ago.

I just opened Bnet launcher, I didn’t have much trouble getting signed in. Same with Diablo 2, no issues getting online.

Glitch maybe?

looks like they scammed A LOT of people into paying for playing a few days extra on d4. don’t worry, the hype will die down very soon. they plan for this.

that’s why servers are so bad on day 1 of a new game, they do not have the capacity, and KNOW that a lot of people will stop playing quite soon and the servers will go back to normal.

2 Likes