What part of this faming block are you people not getting

This is literally how the game has been played for decades, just fine.

Dont run D for acti-blizz unless they are paying you.

3 Likes

Look, another idiot who thinks it’s cool to berate the player base for farming items in a diablo game. BLIZZARDS ABSOLUTE FAILURE TO SUPPLY ADEQUATE SERVERS IS YOUR FAULT FOR PLAYING THE GAME! Hope you get hit by a car, the world will be better off. Have a great day.

7 Likes

The way people play a game isn’t relevant to how the game company says to play it. When people like you cannot listen, they stop talking and take action exactly like they did.

Blizzard said this game isn’t to be farmed, the blocks are now put in place to slow it down, and here you are still arguing.

You’re beyond talking to because you cannot even accept facts…

maybe we should see how old d2 is being played… people are farming on ladder? i wonder why that is. maybe its to get better gear? but whats the difference between D2LoD and D2R? oh right 20 year old servers are better than those made recently. the game is meant to be farmed, how else to gear your character? the only reason why they dont want you to farm on D2R is because they have done a poor job at creating reliable servers.

2 Likes

This isn’t old D2. Trying to compare one to the other isn’t a valid point, or counter argument.

Bottom line is this.

Blizzard said this isn’t supposed to be farmed because it’s cause the servers to become unstable, so they put roadblocks in place to stop it.

If people do not grasp the very simple concept that THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE FARMED from both the announcement as well as them actually slowing the farming…then you’re beyond talking to and a troll.

Everyone’s reasoning does not matter and has no relevance. If blizzard said don’t do something, guess what…don’t do it…arguing about doesn’t change facts.

1. youre dumb if you think people arent going to play this game the exact same way as they did the original. so, in a sense, this is old d2.
  2. they put these blocks in to help them slow people down so its easier for them to implement fixes so people can farm they even said that these ques are temporary and will only remain in place until they can make a more reliable service for people playing the game the way its meant to be played.
    just because you say something, doesnt make it true.
    sources:Diablo II: Resurrected Outages: An explanation, how we’ve been working on it, and how we’re moving forward see “Rate limiting” Paragraph in the “What we are doing about it” Portion. it says “We are limiting the number of operations to the database around creating and joining games, and we know this is being felt by a lot of you. For example, for those of you doing Pindleskin runs, you’ll be in and out of a game and creating a new one within 20 seconds. In this case, you will be rate limited at a point. When this occurs, the error message will say there is an issue communicating with game servers: this is not an indicator that game servers are down in this particular instance, it just means you have been rate limited to reduce load temporarily on the database, in the interest of keeping the game running. We can assure you this is just mitigation for now–we do not see this as a long-term fix.

Your wall-o-text means and says nothing.

1. This isn’t the original game so anything you said has no relevance and is void.

2. blizzard not only said don’t farm, but also implemented a measure to stop it.

That alone Speaks volumes and it’s interesting how none of you have any actual points.

BTW I never said anyone can’t farm. All I did was point out that everyone’s arguments and counterpoints are not valid.

Wow, all that farming everyone playing D2 over the decades did was wrong, we were having fun the wrong way, but at least the servers could handle it.

it says nothing because you didnt read it because you know im right

It must be great being your boss. Just give you a Bs excuse to make you work more hours and pay you less. Not only you would do it you would also fight other employers about it. ‘‘Hey the boss alredy said we should work harder and be payed less, what part you guys dont get??"’’

This isn’t original D2 so your comment isn’t valid.

Yea, its an inferior version, so far. Sad for company like activision-blizzard.

1 Like

I stopped reading the instant you mentioned the original. In fact I stop paying attention to anyone trying to use the original into this version…it’s not a valid counter point or comparison

This isn’t the original so what people did there has no relation to this one.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

Says the person replying.

I replied to inform you that nobody cares. I didn’t actually read your non-sense.

they why is the game setup in a similar fashion, with the exact same mechanics, with the exact same story, with the exact same loot? you think people arent going to play a game the way they did 20 years ago because it has a new coat of paint?

2 Likes

They would have to overhaul the game to change it. Without farming there is nothing to do in these games, D3 has farming, you just dont have to remake games to do it.

It would be fine if like, in poe, I could right click a tp location and have the game generate a new version for me to farm, no logging needed.

People farming in a loot grind game … so rude of them …

2 Likes

How dare i play the game as i want to…