What low runes and gems are worth keeping?

I find a lot of low runes and gems (which can be cubed up to perfect), but which one is worth keeping to sell bulk?
thanks

1 Like

You can collect crafting packs:
20xRal + 20xPAmethyst
13xRal + 13xPAmethyst + 13xJunkJewels

They’re sought after for crafting caster amulets.

2 Likes

All of them.

Cube the rest.

Spirit Sets for a while
Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn

Sol + Ral runes for crafting as well as other uses

Hel Runes for those spirit set rerolls.

Any rune Lum+ is keepable, but after a while Lum + Lem + Fal + Ko + Lum become wroth a bit less.

2 Likes

Most are good to keep in some way. I always have a few of each, cube the rest. Some folks on traderie will even sell useful items for a bunch of low runes. The other day I bought a mid ptorch for 3 el runes. Hel runes are the most sought after low rune, an even greater number of folks out there will trade mid and even high runes for a bunch.

I would collect all gems, they have their uses whether cubing, crafting or selling to others as craft packs and/or a lot of pgems, there are many folks who buy them.

3 Likes

Value is in the eye of the beholder. There’s no telling what thing you want may be offered over on the Sanctuary discord for something you have or can farm from the countess. That’s especially true for someone new enough to ask this type of question.

One thing that is required is that you check the discord frequently. Good deals don’t last for long.