What is the status of minus enemy resistance bug in 2.6?

Does this affect online and off-line modes? Has the issue been fixed/patched? I would like to know because I was going to switch to a hybrid hydra build. I haven’t played a trap assassin in like forever so any ideas of playing that build are rather contingent on minus enemy resistance working properly and for off-line mode because I play off-line.

Traps -res% bug is fixed online, still broken offline and it will remain so until they patch it. Hydras are also bugged not to benefit from -res% which is new to 2.6, likely something they broke by messing with traps -res%. Hydra is bugged offline, not sure about online.

Unfortunately it seems unlikely for them to do a mid-season patch which means we’ll have to wait for 2.7 (or later) for them to fix it. If they fix it.

Started grinding a new SP trapsin just yesterday, in anticipation of the new great changes to the class and learned about the bug. I don’t get AT ALL why they manage to put out a hotfix in 2 days for online but don’t even update on the status of an offline fix in over 2 month.

This is a big FU to the players. It’s not like all players schedule their playtime depending on whether it is convenient for the devs to put out a new patch. Really disappointing, especially when there’s no explanation given on why it would be possible to fix something for ladder that fast but not for offline play - or why a small patch might affect the ongoing ladder.

If there’s any news I am missing, I’d be happy to be pointed to the source.

well that’s because they didnt patch anything. they just altered there server side code slightly, that’s why it wont work offline.

you could say they have no d2r team currently, likely just someone watching for emergencies, babysitting. they obviously moved the entire team to focus on making sure D4 makes it’s release deadline, while being hot garbage under the hood.

The fix of this is really not that hard. I dont understand why we have to wait for simple fixes for months.

They probably have like one intern actually working on it.

What’s really funny is do you remember the interview Mr. LlamaSC did with the PezRadar and the guy was like “yeah we’re on the forums all the time.” Dude has like 4 total posts, and spends all his time posting selfies on twitter.

That’s Blizzard these days. They just hire the cheapest people that fix their diversity casting. Of course nothing gets done. No one gets hired for their work ethic.

Everyone but that one intern likely just stands at their stand desk, on their iphones, texting their boyfriends about who’s turn it is to pick where their eating out.

1 Like

When they say they are on the forum all the time, do you really think they mean with their official accounts? Pretty sure they have alts, and i have had my suspicionson certai
n people for a long time.

I’m pretty sure they are just talking out their rears tbh.