What is going on with your console servers?

Yup. I remember this pezradar guy from my gears of War days. They just post random replies to try to help. But he posted this in a post so it means nothing instead of posting a new topic

I would have waited to buy the game if I knew I couldnt play for an INDERTIMNATE amount of time. I keep hearing about this ā€œofflineā€ mode but am failing to see where I select that at the title screen. If you are just buying the game it seems pretty unplayable to me.

5 Likes

Hey pezradar does soundchaosdebug work on d2r or is that just for diablo 2 lod?..

1)you noted it in a forum weā€™re not allowed to post in. Hence, what reason have we to pay any attention to it? It would have taken literally 45 seconds to copy/paste that post over here to our basement that you keep us locked in.

2)if itā€™s a specific region that is causing these issues, why not bottleneck just those folks instead of punishing the rest of us? I know that you can choose your region when you log in, at least you used to be able to. If thatā€™s the case, just region lock them for one hour once a server query has been made. No more overfill.

3)you are correct, Sir (maā€™am?). It isnā€™t ideal. Thatā€™s my whole point. You guys keep slapping us console users around and treating us like we donā€™t matter. Even though we paid for an equal share of the prize. Itā€™s lazy, unthoughtful, and worst of all just plain rude.

Like my Dad used to tell me ā€œIā€™m not angry. Iā€™m just disappointed.ā€

16 Likes

It baffles me that they actually confirmed of locking console players outā€¦

7 Likes

Thank you for the update. For future updates, please inform us here and/or console tech. As we cannot post in most sections, weā€™re not likely to see updates in those sections. For example, I had no idea there was anything said Friday.

Anyways, at least now we know not to even bother trying this weekendā€¦ I started an offline HC Druid, since neither are usually my cup of tea, and wow the poison vineā€¦ I forget how not trash it actually is lol.

2021, AWS, Google Cloud, Azureā€¦ and yet, Blizzard having servers issues because of database that canā€™t escalate when needed

You guys sure about your development team having knowledge of how to build things with modern tech?

5 Likes

Oh hey, they repliedā€¦ With BS. Cool.

12 Likes

Of course. I mean itā€™s not like they have people working 24/7 to let console players back on, ohā€¦

I mean itā€™s not like they didnā€™t have a problem with Diablo 3ā€™s launchā€¦ohā€¦

Itā€™s not like they care about paying customers, yeah that works.

2 Likes

Full days Saturday & Sunday no D2R for me. Canā€™t even connect. Blizzard solution ainā€™t no good solution really. I can see why all my friends are in the process of refunds.

4 Likes

Man, Blizzard really sucks. No wonder I havenā€™t bought a game from them since 2001. Shouldā€™ve known something was up when they canceled Starcraft Ghost.

4 Likes

The real reason is because console is treated different than pc. From missing features like lobbies, chat and players 8 to access to forums. Now cut off from servers can be added to the list. Why does Blizzard treat paying customers on console like this?

10 Likes

So basically us console players donā€™t get to play a game we payed for for a week? Seriously, what kind of business are you guys running that in 2021 your servers are worse than they were in 2005

7 Likes

I canā€™t log in since Friday on PS4. Iā€™m tired of this shiit. Your company are bunch of amateurs.

40 euros for this? How can I get my money back?? Explain me, Iā€™m on PS4. Should I get refund on PS4 shop or write to Blizzard? How is that work?

2 Likes

Sony, but they donā€™t do refunds, ever.

3 Likes

your posts crack me up, and i luv you. i mean i agree with youā€¦ Atleast Starcraft Ghost, what was done of it, worksā€¦

First fyre festival then Emax now D2R how many of these cash grab schemes am i going to fall for :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

This should definitely get the cyberpunk treatment and be pulled out of the consoleā€™s digital stores.

14 Likes

This Ɨ10
PsN wonā€™t issue a refund after 14 days.

Get your broke-a$$ game off the online stores, please you bloody crooks

8 Likes

They dont test it - have you already forgot about patch 1.0.4 for PS5 that made "ā€œPLAYā€ option in main menu not work? :smiley:

6 Likes