What is going on with battle net? 😡

The game was working fine until 30th of November and as soon as I click on Battle.net it goes to checking versions and then says battle net is not responding Please try connecting again in a few minutes it’s been like this for days What is this incompetent company doing? FYI, no VPN no business IP so WTF is going on? All blizzard tells me in my ticket is nothing wrong with b net well, apparently there is i tryed reinstalling the game, the game installs and patches to version 1.14D and then I’m greeted with checking versions battle net is not responding

1 Like

Works fine with me. Even if you connect once using VPN you will get 2 weeks ban which increases if you kept retrying.

What’s really mindbending is when I redeemed my CD keys to my account for D2 and LOD, blizzard has the audacity to tell me that the keys that I did claim were already claimed by somebody else which is a complete lie, because I have two sets of d2/lod because I have two pcs and these are hardcopies I bought before they discontinued battle chest and these come with the 1.12 installer and the new 26 digit cd keys, The first set I tried to redeem it did say I couldn’t redeem because it was already claimed, but my second set it let me claim both D2 and Lod and then blizzard goes to tell me to buy new cd keys, or to move on to d2r this company is so anti-consumer and shady that they will literally lie to get people to throw money at them. I’m going to wait until sometime after New Year’s and try to connect to battle net and if I can’t connect then the game the online platform and this company are dead to me and I will never waste another dime on their anti-consumer fraud products. It’s obvious that they’re lying because I can post on the forums still because they didn’t remove the so-called CD keys that were claimed by somebody else.

Checking versions getting stuck = realm down. You’re banned anywhere from 8 minutes to 2 weeks. Support team used to be able to tell you your ban term. I guess not anymore based on your post. Try again in 2 weeks. If you try again it can reset your term.

Maybe you were a naughty boy and tried to run more than 20 games an hour. :melting_face:

I was not evin playing I got home from work on nov 30th clicked battel net and all it kept saying was disconnected from battel net