What happened to ''resets every 4 months''

Will D2 Classic ladder continue to be reset along with D2R?

Thanks for the infos ! Can we hope for a few new little things for season 4 ?

Thanks for the info Pez, would’ve preferred there to be a forum blue post on the ladder reset date as soon as the D4 livestream announced it but better late than never I suppose. :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome. Was hoping you’d do that.

1 Like

I’m guessing D3 s29 will have at least a week or two before June 1st (D4)?

Going to be a Diablo packed couple of months it seems.

Yeah - Sorry on that. I guess I didn’t think about the ‘reset’ portion of it and more so assumed the community would recall from prior seasons that resets occurred 15 minutes prior to the new season starting.

Will be more mindful and reiterate that in the future for new seasons.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the update.

1 Like

Your honesty is appreciated. :smile:

Cheers to that! Clear and quick communication is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

“As for the start date, we are trying to build out some wiggle room for all Diablo games between D2/D3/D4 in terms of seasons so there isn’t overlap for players as many like to dive into varying games within the community.”

I think everyone can get behind this!

so because a very small proportion of people manage to get insane gear after 2 months, it should reset then and not take into consideration people who actually farm gear? 2 month resets would only benefit the bots and shops

1 Like

Can we have an ETA on the ability expand our [shared] stash tabs? As of right now, we can’t purchase a second account via our email. It feels like there are no options to support the game or interest to care for the Fans/actual players of this game (collecting crafting materials, playing multiple characters, pvp tab, ubers etc), but rather… that Blizzard actively supports exploiting it (buying other accounts via other email addresses and, why not, just run a bot!). Every streamer asked about this for months, too :frowning: : I don’t get how a game that revolves around loot has such limited storage And (!) gets additional content every ladder/season. Thank you for addressing our concerns! Selling extra stash tabs would alleviate all the culprits of this game imo… Poe Has had that option for over a decade now, too! Nobody rational opposes to the → Option of being able to purchase more :confused: . Personally, I would buy a bunch just for convenience… crafting mats, quick comparisons tab, valuable runes etc based on what I think I need (instead of mules). Did we mention? We haaaaate mules. Transferring items onto mules strand the servers early ladder and nobody enjoys playing tetris (for extended periods of time & not being certain of what went where… Loss of character slots to have mules?! I’d buy a new account if I am to exceed 20 (ahum… I have! And gladly paid for it). I love that some items are 8 squares etc… it’s realism that D4 will never have :wink:

Thank you Pez! Much obliged

Pez, i just want to know if is possible to bring in future ladders gem/rune stack, the team has any plans for that feature or is it a impossible dream? We d2 players need some QA like u guys made with diablo 4.

You’re the best. And good job picking questions for the q&a on the live stream.

pez is it possible for future resets that reset dates are announced 3-4 weeks in advance, so people have enough time to get time off work and such things, less than 2 weeks notice is too short for me, and probably others, since my work rota’s are always up 2-3 weeks in advance

1 Like

Thank you for posting

They never said 4 months. They said they wanted it to even out throughout the year which doesn’t make sense (think 2,3,4,6 months). Obviously this is some sort of play to have ladder dying out just around the time that D4 releases. Honestly though it doesn’t matter that ladder ends early, this ladder was very shortened.

I like D2R, but I regret giving them money, but I have been steadfast in not giving them any money for any of their titles that I used to buy. Trash company.

1 Like

Can we get 24h-48h chaos sanctuary on the weekend to compensate for the time lost to level to 99?

yes they did clearly state, four monthly resets, prior to d2r launch, maybe you dont remember it, but others will. at no point did they mention random resets because wtf would be the point in that, halfway lvling to 99 and finding out randomly and unexpectedly that there will be a reset

2 Likes

Source? Cuz I don’t think you can pull one.

Wasting your time, the guys reached his obligatory post count for the next 4 months.

PezRadar 18 posts

Notice the “18 posts” part lol.

Diablo II: Resurrected
Initial release date
August 13, 2021

Guy must be on the 1 post a month plan.

“Oh no someone in the D2 community can count, and they’re on to our lies, better do my job and do the PR thing.”

Or more likely he was cleaning out his bookmarks… and saw Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums and wondered wtf that was so clicked it.

2 Likes