What D2R really needs

Revert PvP FHR changes made from patch 2.3

Add player difficulty option from 1-8 when creating online games

Buff existing or create Runeword(s) to Rival grief - Preferably with +1 Charge

Buff existing or create Runewords(s) to Rival Enigma

Until they make a runeword that costs El, Eld, Tir that gives +1 Teleport sorceress will always be the Ladder king, find a solution to help make other classes more useful outside of stacked team play early on.

Enable Teleport (cast any ability) while shifted in werebear/werewolf

Buff all elemental based Martial Arts sin abilities to go with this bandaid Mosaic runeword

Change all Traps to follow Hydra minion spell modifiers (ie griffons/Facets), but reduce Lightning sentry synergies

Enable more Enhanced damage runewords to be made in 2H amazon spears ie

Remove or reduce Next hit delay on under performing abilities, Ie Shockweb, Blade Sentinel, Twister, Volcano, Fissure, Lightning Strike, Shock Wave, Wake of Fire, Claws of Thunder, Phoenix Strike

Add uniques for every base type

Revamp existing sets, uniques and runewords to be more useful especially Class specific ones

Long shot but add an inferno difficulty after completing hell that increases monster power to a level where endgame builds can’t just one shot everything with 7 other party members sitting in the corner leeching

Buff early terror zone levels to be consistent with Baal running (ie start at TZ lvl 94)?

Just some ideas that some might share

I feel very disappointed in new rune words coming hopefully they announce some better changes coming to PTR soon.

2 Likes

nice changes but teleport should be removed from all items and it should be reworked for sorc by adding 3s cooldown on it to stop brainless abusing

2 Likes

Try a different game? I recommend Dark Souls 2. Also Tenchu on PS2 is great.

3 Likes

I agree with a lot of your points.

I don’t agree with this point. It doesn’t belong to multiplayer

1 Like

Revert PvP FHR changes made from patch 2.3 is good the rest are absurd. Why are you trying to make this game D3 just go play that instead.

Revert PvP FHR changes made from patch 2.3 - Yes

Add player difficulty option from 1-8 when creating online games - No

Buff existing or create Runeword(s) to Rival grief - Preferably with +1 Charge - Possibly Depends on the steps taken

Buff existing or create Runewords(s) to Rival Enigma - Possibly Depends on steps taken

Until they make a runeword that costs El, Eld, Tir that gives +1 Teleport sorceress will always be the Ladder king, find a solution to help make other classes more useful outside of stacked team play early on. - Yes Make a level 18 movement skill for each class.

Enable Teleport (cast any ability) while shifted in werebear/werewolf - Yes

Buff all elemental based Martial Arts sin abilities to go with this bandaid Mosaic runeword - Yes

Change all Traps to follow Hydra minion spell modifiers (ie griffons/Facets), but reduce Lightning sentry synergies - Yes

Enable more Enhanced damage runewords to be made in 2H amazon spears - Sure

Remove or reduce Next hit delay on under performing abilities, Ie Shockweb, Blade Sentinel, Twister, Volcano, Fissure, Lightning Strike, Shock Wave, Wake of Fire, Claws of Thunder, Phoenix Strike - Yes

Add uniques for every base type - Yes Also, update existing uniques to make them viable options for end game builds

Revamp existing sets, uniques and runewords to be more useful especially Class specific ones - See Above

Long shot but add an inferno difficulty after completing hell that increases monster power to a level where endgame builds can’t just one shot everything with 7 other party members sitting in the corner leeching - Yes However, it needs to be done correctly.

Buff early terror zone levels to be consistent with Baal running (ie start at TZ lvl 94)? - No

ok

yes or remove pX bonuses for unpartied players

i dont know what you meant by “charge” but i think more expensive rws should get +dmg

ok

the solution is to give every class a proper movement skill, like d3 did
very unlikely to happen

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

yes

yes

dont know about that, if you raise the ceiling balance will get even worse than it is now. We only have the problems we have bc some builds can easily farm a difficulty that was made with 8 players in mind

buff density

I never knew people still play PS2 online games.

They don’t but its super cheap and great couch multiplayer!

Clearly, we need dragons.

Yes it does… finding games with 7-8 people is getting challenging.

If you can’t find full games but you feel the need to run p8 then it’s time to play offline.

I don’t have a problem finding p8 games to xp grind. SCL.

Simulating other players has no place in multiplayer.

I agree but why does the game reward cheaters who abuse the system with multi accounts, get rewarded with better loot?

The same reason why people who use VPN to get keys/subs aren’t punished and are rewarded with cheaper prices.

I’d fully support to cap the bonus XP for solo clearing p8 games to the same as shared xp of p8 xp and removed lowered no drop chance when not in the same area. I could even see to set the base value to 50% no drop chance

It absolutely does! Take a look on how p8 games work out. The game is stacked with people spamming their abilities. Its pure chaos. And then the game is over in like 3 mins. Its just boring.
Once something drops good luck on getting that item because 7 other players will try to steal it from you.

It’s called cooperative team play … that was the basic premise from the get go … but allows you to play alone if you so desire …

Players are supposed to use all of their abilities to help kill the monsters to finish the quest & allow for drops to happen … it’s part of the game … would you rather it be so that you cast one thing for 2 sec, then the next player, then the next, etc… ? All one at a time? I don’t think i like that idea. The more players killing at once, the faster the monsters drop. The more games you play per hour, the more experience you gain. The faster you level. That’s the way it’s supposed to work.

as far as drops go … they can’t “steal it from you” … it’s not yours, it’s unassigned … first come first serve, as intended …

Now, regarding that, they need to crack down on cheaters using pikit and such …

If it is too easy for you then play with less players … there is a checkbox to use to determine how many players can be in a game … use it. The game would be harder with less people and take more than 3 mins and you’d have more of a chance grabbing dropped unassigned items.

“It’s not fair. I wanted that item and they got it before me. It’s not fair!” … Wahhhhhh …

My bot isn’t getting all of the drops. I don’t like it. I want the other 7 players here but in act 1 in town while I kill everything alone and grab every last drop for myself.

Be for real, would ya? It’s NOT just about you … you don’t have to play multiplayer in this multiplayer game … you have the option of playing all by yourself. Want it harder while you are being a recluse? Play single player … it has all of the options you are looking for …

Ah, but, if you did that, your store wouldn’t be stocked, now would it … so that’s your entire underlying argument here, isn’t it …

A lot of good suggestions, especially the p8 command. Making the game harder is a necessity